Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

autograph

Antonio Pierce talking smack

I'm really starting to dislike this guy. I can see if it was once but he's been making these type of lame comments all year. Even so much as coming out OUR post game show after the debacle in Jersey and ****ing about how if we just payed him his money, he'd still be playing with us. It's almost like that bitter old woman/man that just wont let things go. Even Lavernyass Toes has been quiet about a lot of his hard feelings towards the Skins after the few comments he made after the trade went down.

Clinton Portis got traded from Denver and I dont hear him badmouthing The Broncos.Its part of the business.Hell Santana Moss came from the Jets I dont hear him "talkin' smack".Difference is =Character.And although i liked AP when he was here now that hes being classless his stock just dropped.

I'm sure there's a good reason why nobody on a Joe Gibbs team talks smack...mainly...JOE GIBBS!

He stated a FACT. I don't understand why you all go nuts everytime a player talks about how bad the teams were when they were in Washington. They're usually speaking the truth.

Because it's an unneccesary dig. He can state the same fact without the slam.

"I've never been with a team that is winning in december" Nice, makes his point, doesn't throw mud at his former team. "I'm really excitied to be playing meaningful games in December for the first time in my career." But he chose to throw the mud for what, the ninth or tenth time since he's been gone?

It's like an ex wife who, rather than say "Our marriage didn't work out because we had some differences" says "Our marriage fell apart because he's lousy in bed."

It may be a fact, but to constantly bring it up is low class.

He could just as easily take the high road, but he continually chooses the low road, so F him.

~Bang

Man i hope we play the Giants in the Playoffs if we get there. I want Pierce to be healthy and i want to see him put his hands over his face and fall to the ground after we beat the Giants in front of their home crowd.

Maybe he wasn't so great after all. He's gone and we are winning in December.

:laugh: Post of the day :applause:

Lemar Marshall (though 15 games)

90 tackles (4 for loss)

2 sacks

2 FF

3 ints (1 for TD)

7 PD

Antonio Pierce last year

110 tackles (1.5 for loss)

1 sack

1 FF

2 int (1 td)

5 pd

Was he such a big loss?

I hope he enjoys watching the rest of the playoffs at home

Maybe he likes watching football more than he likes playing it? Or maybe he likes eating bon bons and warming up his sofa. :D:D:D

Hey Antonio, looks like the Giants aren't winning in December with you either........douchebag

Or January :laugh:

Good job Panthers!! :gaintsuck

What a tool AP is, very good player for us but when he left we plugged the hole with a serviceable backer and what do you know Lemar is having a pro bowl type season. Get off of yourself AP, you are decent but you couldnt hold MW jock homey! Can someone say system super star.

He can kiss our burgondy and gold ass, i'm glad we never payed that joke a penny of what he wanted, he wanted more than marcus washington, he couldn't hold marcus washington's jock strap on his best day.

:gaintsuck

i agree!!!! what a joke. i hate poor sport players!!! u was happy when u were here now u hatin tellin our plays and sh@*. its all good i guess now u can tell giants where all the hot spots r in dc where they can watch us on the tube. SINCE YALL AINT DOIN NOTHING NOW!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA PANTHERS BEAT THAT A@*!!!!!!!!!

You have to read his newwest update. He should try spell check.

2006 OFFSEASON

02/25/06

Well just to let all the NEW YORK GIANTs fans know, I'm back to 100%. Just recently the doctors offically cleared me 100% to begin getting ready for the up coming offseason. The injury really put things in reality for me. One year I don't miss no plays, than the next I get knocked out the last month of the season when we were making a serious run for the playoffs.

But I'm excited and ready to begin this offseason and build off of what people thought we could not do last year. This team, with a couple of pieces can be a SUPERBOWL CHAMPION. I believe that and I'm sure my teammates do as well. We start working MARCH 20, so the clock is ticking and best believe that this year NY GIANTS wont come up short. The defense will improve for one. This is the first year, in my 6 yrs that I will have the same coaching staff coming back. That alone speaks for its self. Also our offense will be one of thee best next year, so I hope everyone is getting pumped up like me and ready to turn GIANTS STADIUM into a nightmare for the upcoming year.

Giant stadium will be a nightmare.... for the Giants.

Now compare Darnerien McCants journal, what a class act.

http://www.nflplayers.com/home.aspx

I AM NO LONGER APART OF THE WASHINGTON REDSKINS... I JUST WANT TO THANK ALL THE FANS THAT LOVED ME AND SUPPORTED ME. This was and always will be my home, now God willing i can work for someone else in the nfl and bring my abilites to the table. I want to wish all my brothers on the team the best and keep fighting like i know you will ya boi

Also our offense will be one of thee best next year, so I hope everyone is getting pumped up like me and ready to turn GIANTS STADIUM into a nightmare for the upcoming year.

He doesn't need a spell-checker. He's just speaking in Olde English... :paranoid:

A note about McCants is that as he was entering FedEx in our game against the Eagles he slapped hands with a bunch of the 'Skins--for what that's worth. AP did no such thing.

"This is the first year, in my 6 yrs that I will have the same coaching staff coming back."

Bull****. We had the same staff in 2005 that we did in 2004...it was Pierces choice to bolt.

AP is making it seem like he hates everything redskins, including our former players. its a business, and he needs to learn that people move from team to team, especially when you arent a true redskin

Maybe its because he's such a big-time jerk that the Redskins low-balled him and let him shop around rather than throw a bunch of money at him? Maybe they could see that he was a bitter prick and they decided they'd be better off without him in the locker room?