Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

autograph

Antonio Pierce talking smack

LOL at Antonio saying, " When I was with Washington, we were never winning in December."

Funny how things can change so quickly over time.

:gaintsuck

he really needs to relax on the redskins bashing

all the guy does is talk **** about us

For once I feel people are starting to appreciate the things I do on and off the field.

is he serious?? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

He's right.....but we're winning in December now without him and we just beat his team.

Poor AP, got a big contract from the Giants and his feelings are hurt.....boo hoo.

Guess you guys are still the better team than Seattle too right AP?

Why can't the guy just take the high road? He is a great player, and he would probably still have a lot of fans here if he didn't run his mouth. Where's the class?

He can kiss our burgondy and gold ass, i'm glad we never payed that joke a penny of what he wanted, he wanted more than marcus washington, he couldn't hold marcus washington's jock strap on his best day.

:gaintsuck

I am starting to dislike this guy. All this smack talk since he left here...

I almost want us to meet the Jints in the playoffs now, so someone can just level the idiot.

Clinton Portis got traded from Denver and I dont hear him badmouthing The Broncos.Its part of the business.Hell Santana Moss came from the Jets I dont hear him "talkin' smack".Difference is =Character.And although i liked AP when he was here now that hes being classless his stock just dropped.

he want's to come back

:laugh: I swear I was just thinking the same exact thing. Reminds me of the ex-girlfriend that won't stop telling everone how terrible her ex-boyfriend was.

:laugh: I swear I was just thinking the same exact thing. Reminds me of the ex-girlfriend that won't stop telling everone how terrible her ex-boyfriend was.

hahaha AP = OWNED!!!

NOW PIERCE WHY DON'T YOU GO FETCH US A SANDWICH!!!

Is it any coincidence that once he and smoot left that suddenly we are a playoff contender?.... JK I do like pierce fine, but he needs to shut his pie hole up and worry about if they win next week.

Antonio Pierce went from unknown to a big payday because of the team and system he is now bashing. Ill add him to my Champ, Smoot and Gardner list- The good riddance one