Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sign Here To Thank Clinton Portis for his record breaking Year!

OldTownFan

Mr. Portis, I have NEVER doubted you, and have been chastised many times for promoting your ability to run behind ANY LINE. However, I thank you for the wonderful run this year. You are one of the best blocking backs I have seen. You are tenacious. You are a warrior and wrap up games with your shear desire to capitalize on our opponent’s lethargy. You are a sure fire stud and we are ALL thankful to have you on our team. You will carry us to glory; I have zero reservations about this. Congratulations Clinton. YOU ARE THE MAN!

:eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck

Thanks Clinton. Every week you just seem to turn it up a notch. I saw you many times today grinding against the pile at the line churning up the extra 2-3 yards when we really needed it. Tell the rest of the boys in the backfield

to get-r-done next week against the iggles to win the division.

:point2sky

A round of thanks goes out to Clinton Portis, the TEs, HBs, and the O-line, for providing this fan base and our organization with the power game necessary to win tough match-ups.

A second thanks goes out to Clinton Portis for the extra effort he provides in his runs, pass blocking, second-level blocking for others, and in pass catching. Those efforts are not going unnoticed.

I knew we had gotten something special when we traded for him, he is our prankster and the guy who has so much heart.

You are the Man CP!!!!!!

I'd also like to thank Rock and Ladell for helping CP with the load, the O-line to play Redskins football and for coach Byner who has helped show the way.......

It's feels like the old days watching CP, LB and RC run now :point2sky

You are the rock of this team Clinton. we couldn't of got this far without you man. Whether its the fun you bring to your press conferences or the tough yards you grind out every Sunday--you just bring something to this team that nobody else does. You never let up, some guys just lose that fire but you keep it burning. You are my favorite player and I hope you are a Redskin for life. Never change man.

-John

Way to go CP!!

Now, WHERE ARE ALL THE HATERS NOW? WHERE ARE THE "CLINTON DON'T FIT THIS OFFENSE" CROWD?? WHERE ARE THE "CLINTON'S OVER-RATED" CROWD??....YOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!....WHERE ARE YOUUUUUUUUUU??

Thats what I'm saying!!!!

Joe Gibbs hand picked Clinton Portis the way he did Brunell, are these same people saying Gibbs, himself picked the wrong running back for his offensive schemes? That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard of.

Archived