Sign in to follow this  
E-Dog Night

Fun With Eli's Drunk Pic

35194785.jpg

Look at that drunk.

What a goofy looking fool....I hope he enjoyed that because not a chance in hell it will EVERRRRRRRRR happen again.

HAIL!

What a goofy looking fool....I hope he enjoyed that because not a chance in hell it will EVERRRRRRRRR happen again.

HAIL!

I wish our quarterback looked that goofy! :(

HAIL!

I am not being a hater, I am a die hard Redskin fan, but you have to admit, the Giants did a great job beating an undefeated team. He did something good, goofy looking or not. He won the Superbowl. We didn't get by the first round.

I would say he deserves a little credit, and praise. He has been hammered since he joined the leauge, and he was able to take everything the media had, and well, let's just say, eat their words and predictions.

They are our opening day game. I think we will win the game. The Superbowl seems to take something out of a team. We need to take advantage of that.

anyone know if this is the longest lasting thread on ES??? never gets old to me...

No way....not even by a long shot. Come to the Tailgate, then you will see. :)