Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Objective Super Bowl Predictions....

rvan1

Well If We Can't Get The Offense To Step It Up...we May Be In Trouble...if We Can Play Like We Did Against The Cowgirls And The Not So Big Giants...we Could Easily Head To The Big Dance.clinton Portis...thanks For Being The Great Player You Are...what An Athelete.

As For Shawn Taylor....awesome Player, But Dude, Come On, Spitting In Someones Face? I Imagine He Said Somethings To Piss You Off, But Use That As Motivation To Make The Next Big Play...you Are Better Than That.focus On The Seahawks, Appologize And Move On.as For Our Defense We Need To Force Those Turnovers, Pressure The Qb, But Stop Alexander.it Will Be A Close Game, But We Win 17-14.just My Prediction.

As For Chicago Or Carolina....i Would Rather Play Chicago...the Cold Weather I Think Would Be A Big Factor.

Lets Encourage The Team To Forget Everything Up To This Point And Focus On Seattle...2 Game To Win To Get To The Superbowl....hail To The Redskins

For the AFC, my vote goes for Denver. They've played a much tougher schedule than anyone else in the AFC, and I think they're a much more well-rounded football team.

With that said, I hope we see them in the Superbowl. Everyone already knows how Gibbs' teams play better the second time around! :cheers:

Archived