Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redksins vs. USC

SkinsNYC

Dude....get real. USC may be the class of NCAA right now, but they have at most 6-8 NFL caliber prospects on their team. And that doesn't mean that they will do well in the NFL, it means they will be drafted. NFL teams have 22 NFL caliber players starting for their squads (except for Dallas - Aaron Glenn got smoked like a Pee-wee player.).

USC would get smoked by any NFL team, sorry.

:sucks:

i am not sure about that, its a good discussion.

Leinart makes decent decisions, but he's smart enuf i think to learn systems and coverages. And reggie bush runs a 4.28 40 yd, according to the new sporting news. U see the way he was breaking ankles with one shoe off tonite? ludicrous. some nfl team is getting very lucky this draft considering all things stay the same (aka no major injuries).

their hasn't been such a dominant team in college in a long, long time. They can definitely hang with enuf NFL teams. The tv coverage tonite even made a similar point.

and i'm pretty f'ed up right now from the USC game and post game festivities, yaaaaah!

Leinart makes decent decisions, but he's smart enuf i think to learn systems and coverages. And reggie bush runs a 4.28 40 yd, according to the new sporting news. U see the way he was breaking ankles with one shoe off tonite? ludicrous. some nfl team is getting very lucky this draft considering all things stay the same (aka no major injuries).

their hasn't been such a dominant team in college in a long, long time. They can definitely hang with enuf NFL teams. The tv coverage tonite even made a similar point.

and i'm pretty f'ed up right now from the USC game and post game festivities, yaaaaah!

No im sorry, its not a good discussion the 49ers like it would be 52-21 would dominate USC along with the Browns. What makes you think they can stop clinton portis, santana moss, sean taylor, lavar arrington, cornelius griffin especially...

Two primetime players a team does not make!! Just think of Indy with only Peyton Manning and Edgerrin James, and the rest of the team USC. Do you really think they would compete? Even if you took away Peyton and Edge and replaced them with Lienhart and Bush, you still would not be guaranteed wins. You don't know how Lienhart is going to play in the NFL.

Lienhart may be smart, but that doesn't matter against the talent he'd be facing in the NFL. Every QB that makes it to the NFL is "smart", but they still all throw pics. The defenses are too tough. If USC was to play the Skins, it would be the toughest defense BY FAR that Lienhart would ever face. He'd get destroyed.

Sorry man, but you're way off. :sucks:

No chance USC could even stay close to any NFL team. The fact of the matter is the people starting in the NFL are the best of the best. USC definately has some NFL caliber players but when they're facing a full team of NFL players it would get ugly. Every weak spot of USC would be exploited to its fullest and even their strong areas would get over powered. In my opinion it would be a complete blowout. Just my 2 cents though

to SkinsNYC

I would be so happy if the league made USC play for the gints, fecals and cowgirls. If tagliboo would make this happen I would donate money into his pocket even though I thought it would go to katrina relief.

I sympathize with the homer cause I am one, but damn dude you gotta know better than claim crap like that in the real world. I thought we would win against dallas, if I said that arround objective people they would have destroyed me and that claim is not anywhere as crazy as your post and I made it here in home.

so we can only assume you eat your own poop, and shower in your urine. You forced that observation, and I except your apollogy.

I would be so happy if the league made USC play for the gints, fecals and cowgirls. If tagliboo would make this happen I would donate money into his pocket even though I thought it would go to katrina relief.

I sympathize with the homer cause I am one, but damn dude you gotta know better than claim crap like that in the real world. I thought we would win against dallas, if I said that arround objective people they would have destroyed me and that claim is not anywhere as crazy as your post and I made it here in home.

so we can only assume you eat your own poop, and shower in your urine. You forced that observation, and I except your apollogy.

I assume you're talking to the thread starter??? :confused:

Even IF USC had 6-8 prospects on their roster, they'd wouldn't last a whole game against an NFL defense. They aren't conditioned well enough to play against guys that big. Couple that with the fact that everybody on an NFL team has been playing for longer than everyone at USC. Talent has nothing to do with it. It's men vs. boys.

yeh, think of it this way, Im assuming there are like 87 I-A college teams. Of those, Id say 20 of each of those teams are draftable players. That is like 1740 players. Only 255 draft spots each year, and all the UDFA's. Either way, that does not pass 400. Now, of those 400, at least half wont be on their team the 2nd year in my view. That leaves about maybe 3-4 players per team per draft class.

Either way, the NFL takes only the best physical products, the fastest and most athletic. USC has a probably NFL starter QB, a probable NFL RB in Bush, and some great receivers. Honestly though, our defense has stopped great RB's before. Our secondary has yet to face a really good QB, but our blitzing would confuse a young QB like Leinart. Also, USC's offensive line is probably insane compared to college d-lines, but this is one case where Im sure our d-line could actually do well.

Archived