Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What to do to rapists!!

Funkyalligator

Great article

AP • Reuters

Killer, Rapist to Be Thrown Off Cliff in Sack

Jul 18, 10:40 am ET

TEHRAN (Reuters) - An Iranian man, convicted for raping and killing his 16-year-old nephew, will be executed by being thrown off a cliff in a sack, a newspaper reported on Thursday.

If the unnamed man survives the fall down a rocky precipice, he will be hanged, legal experts said. He has 20 days to appeal the court sentence.

The killer was arrested last year in the northwestern city of Mashhad after "seducing" and killing his nephew, who worked as an assistant at the man's carpenter's workshop, the Norouz daily newspaper said.

Under Iran's Islamic law, applied since the 1979 revolution, pederasty, homosexuality and adultery are among a long list of crimes punishable by death.

I'm with you OM. I've had too many close friends have to deal because somebody else has lost basic humanity. I've seen what it does to survivors' lives and the lives of those close to the survivors. I have no patience for rapists, and nothing bad that happens to them will cause me to shed any tears.

This question is the biggest test for the American way. The way we treat the worst of us will always be the real test. It seems some have failed.

If your wife cheats on you are you OK with the government throwing her off the cliff too? It doesn't take strength to react the way the Iranians do.

Lock them up and throw away the key.

Alright, this is going ot be wierd, but let me see if I can put this the way it should be put (probably not).

"the way we treat the worst of us..."

I'm sorry, but people who do this type of thing have forsaken humanity. They no longer get to be "one of us." Is this un-Christian? Probably.

I feel the same way about brutal murderers.

The constitution is a social contract. It's binding because we all accept it as a binding social contract. However, any contract whether it is a social contract or a business contract requires people capable of holding to their side. Kids aren't able to hold up their side. However, we hope that some day they will be able to uphold their part in society. Thus, we give them breaks. Adults who do these things have made a conscious desicion to forsake our social contract and become something less than human. So be it. Let them be put down like the savage animals they are.

Got me there. I can see where cheating on one's spouse, usally being of mutual consent between the two individuals, and rape, where there is no mutual consent , where an individual forces themself on somebody else, are similar. Certainly the pain and anguish caused by a cheating spouse and the ensuing divorce are similiar to the emotional side effects of rape, (also known as an assault), such as shock and disbelief, inability to sleep, fear of being alone, depression, and trouble trusting other people. Things that may not ever go away. Go ahead on gear.

Gbear,

Slippery slope my friend. You want people thrown from a cliff by the American government? I understand the anger but this is America, we don't do that here!

Who would decide when they meet your standard of leaving humanity? Do we have a trial?

OM,

I'm not comparing them, the Iranians are comparing them. The example of what Iran chooses to equate is pretty on topic. It's a slippery slope if we go this cruel and unusual (sorry) route!

It's a test folks. I know given what's happened in California we all have basic instincts to kill the guy in a cruel way. It's not us.

JackC,

You're right. We don't throw people off clyffs here. We're a bit more modern. We use electricity, gas, or drugs. Just like you wouldn't throw your dog off the clyff, we give our rabid dogs shots to put them down. But if throwing a rabid dog off a clyff was the only way to put it down and keep it from biting me or my family...

When a jury convicts and gives somebody a death sentence, is that any different from saying you no longer get to be one of us? You have left our social contract of humanity by your own choice.

Obviously, here we have trials. It's not a slippery slope. IN fact judging by the difficulty we have actually expelling creeps from humanity, it appears to be an uphill battle.

Actually, Jack, it is us. The gentleman in California should be thrown from the cliff. Take a poll and you'd find 90 percent of this country would agree with a very painful death for that man. So, that we don't do it doesn't mean it's not us.

While I wouldn't suggest letting the government throw a cheating spouse off a cliff, that's just because the husband should be doing that himself and cutting out the middle man :).

I don't think that someone should be killed for adultry but this man raped his nephew and killed him, that definetly would result in my own world of being thrown off of a cliff in a sack. It would be much cheaper than housing him for the next 10 years and then sending him back out into society so he can do it again.

Cheaper has nothing to do with it. It would be cheaper to hang the guy without a trial. I'm actually not arguing if the government puts him to death or not(later day) but how they do it.

I sure hope the beer is cold!

My sister, when she was 18(back in 1981) was almost rapped by someone we knew. My father and I were ready to kill him. We put the word out that he better hope the police get him first, because if we get ahold of him we were going to cut his d!#k off(along with beating the s#!t out of him).

Well, the cops arrested him and he got 5 years but only served 18 months with 2 years probation(we found out that he had been arrested for attemted rape before). So, I say if you rape someone, you should get your d!#k cut off.

My brother was robbed at gunpoint right after he cashed his paycheck from his entire summer job period.($3,000) The police never caught the guy and my brother dropped out of college because that was going to pay for school with that money. He now works at a low paying job and is a drunk and drug user so I say anyone who committs armed robbery should have their head cut off!

Don't get me started on speeders!

"Judgement is mine" sayeth the Lord.

So why shouldn't we expedite the process and let the Lord judge them immediately?

No shows, no glamour, just a nice private and quick death. You rape someone, especially a precious and innocent child - you die. The quicker the better for society.

I'm not sure if the death penalties the thing. Personally, I go back and forth on if that is a good idea at all. For me it all hinges on whether that person could ever contribute positively to society without endangering it. If the person's actions and the person themself is so heinous that they should never be released into society that in itself is a death penalty, albeit slower. I've actually think that we should do our medical experimentation on lifers, but that's really another supercontroversial idea. It would reduce some of the compatability questions, though and speed up the time in learning if a drug is effective on humans.

To the issue, I think castration, cutting off his... is probably the way to go. Start with that and a jail term. When I hear the duration of some of the stays that sickens me too. If a crime does deserve a death penalty. Rape surely is one of them.

So your problem is with how the person dies. I don't think that being thrown off a cliff in a bag is a particularly inhumane way to kill someone. It sounds about on par with a hanging.

I do know that waiting 20 years for any sentence to be carried out is inhumane to the families of victims in our country. Whatever form of punishment used should be implemented in a timely fashion.

No, I'm not sure if there should be a death penalty at all. Part of me does think that a true life sentence is a death penalty and maybe you're right to suggest that there is incongruity in that I can accept a life penalty and am weary of a death penalty. As I age I find the death penalty easier to justify, but it still feels... it's really a feel thing, you know. An issue of right or wrong. Sort of like faith. I think that humans killing humans is wrong. However, I can find exceptions. If a sniper takes out a gunman about to kill twenty or thirty innocents I can accept that as an act of good despite the killing.

It's the idealist side of my versus the pragmatist, I suppose. Killing a man in chains is murder. Is that murder a good thing if it protects society? I think we all answer that individually and collectively in our laws and our beliefs. That's the kind of issue I wrestle with and sometimes I'm not even sure which side I'm on. Personally, I think the death penalty as an issue is bigger than politics. It speaks to the core of your philosophy or perhaps spirituality.

It's kind of like censorship. If you said to me, should there be censorship as an absolute statement I'd answer no. However, censorship is smart in certain situations. The same thing may be true with the death penalty. If it was a black and white question, should there be a death penalty. I think there shouldn't be. Can you however find me crimes or people so abhorrant that I would be hard pressed to believe that they shouldn't be eliminated from society. And if they should be eliminated... isn't that the death penalty? This is one of those issues that makes it difficult to be a reasoning person.

Boy do I feel like I wasted time with this response. Could have just said, I don't know what I know, you know.

Oh please, Jack. How old are you? You remind me of a 15 year old with nothing to lose, somebody who doesn't give half a $hit about anybody but themselves and cries foul when the scum of the Earth gets the punishment they deserve.

As far as I'm concerned, you are the lowest piece of whale $hit in the ocean and equatable to the sick fvckers that kill little children. It stuns me that you're able to defend rapists and killers without the smallest tug on your conciense.

Society would be a better place if we didn't have to put up with scumbags like yourself.

How do you think think Samantha's family feels? How do you think the Smart's feel? Do you actually give a $hit, or are you so intent on making yourself look compassionate that you'll free any sick ba$tard in the name of the constitution?

Whenever somebody dares to contradict you, you automatically cry, "ignorant bigot! You just want to kill him because he's Mexican!"

It's just hard for me to believe that a human being could even think about defending any rapist or murderer.

I'm sure you're a 21 year old, enjoying your free ride at some liberal arts school. They're filling your mind with bull$hit. I'm sure you don't have a child, you don't have a family to take care of. So you don't give a $hit.

I have a 7 year old daughter and a 15 year old son. It scares me $hitless to think that they could be the next victim, and it absolutely floors me to imagine what the parents are going through. It shocks me even more that some sick fvck could even think about committing a crime like this, and it still shocks me further that anybody could defend them.

But then I remember that we're a country full of idiots, people who have no idea what the world is like. People who are so wrapped up in their own bull$hit they can't even see out. Ignorant kids who use their parents money to get drunk and have sex over spring break. Kids who will protest things they have no idea about, kids who are so self absorbed they can't even see the pain that parents who've lost children have to go through.

It's quite depressing.

Do you have any compassion for a 5 year old girl who was brutally raped and murdered? Do you have any compassion for her family, who will lead joyless lives for as long as they're on this Earth? Do you have any compassion for the people who discovered Samantha's dead body?

No, you're full of bull$hit, and you're spouting it out like a whale.

Protest against the government, Jack, protest against the police and military who cover your sorry as$ every day.

How would you feel if you were a criminal profiler, and you had to deal with the scum of the Earth everyday? You'd have to interview families who just lost their pride and joy.

Oh yeah, I forgot. That mean's nothing to you. You're a spineless, crybaby, confused piece of $hit, and I pray to God that you never make an impact in the world.

Thank God you're not, thank God all you can do is sit behind your computer and spout off your bull$hit.

Sadly, the world is filled with scum like you. Defense lawyers who won't let the police talk to prime suspects in murder cases, spineless liberals who will cry foul whenever a piece of $hit gets what he deserves.

It's a sad sad day when a "human being" can put themselves down on that level and defend the rapist and murderer of a five year old girl.

Archived