Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cheerleader Scandal (merged x5)

sableholic

As always was listening to dc101 this morning and they started talking about the redskins... It appears there may be a little cheerleader scandal going on. Someone wrote elliot that said they were a friend of the redskins cheerleader christy, well ex cheerleader.

It appears christy was kicked off the squad because she was "having a relation" with a redskin.... Chris Cooley. Now they took a lot of calls and multiple people called in stating they new christy and that it was true her and cooley hooked up. Apparently Christy used to be obsessed with Mr. Smoot and even had a license plate that said Smoot on it till she was forced to take it down.

Later on some other people called in stating that they new another redskinette who just made the squad this year but was kicked off also, Fergie or something like that. Supposedly she and Christy went to Cooley's house for a party and the next night christy came back alone. Fergie didnt have a relation but was kicked off because cheerleaders arent allowed to fratenize with players. Anyways if anyones thinking Cooley's grimy having a wife and all, supposedly they are seperated. But again I dont know how true this is and I left during some of the convo. They were trying to get Cooley on, but i doubt they did.

Originally posted by redman

Thanks. I was planning on picking up a People Magazine today anyway.

hahahaha.

side story..... I was dating a girl a few years ago who lived up in Columbia. She was trying out to be a Ravens Cheerleader....made it to the 2nd to final cut, and then was cut herself.

can't say I'm sorry. It was a painful process for me.

Originally posted by sableholic

oh yea they said on the radio the reason they got caught is cooleys wife came and told snyder.

nah they later found out Frankie's step dad went and told. the highlight of the day was frankie being so embarrassed when they talked about her blog to her. I wish i knew her user name it is on livejournal.com. that one lady was telling everyone what it was but elliot said that he would get it off line

Originally posted by Bigskinbauer

nah they later found out Frankie's step dad went and told. the highlight of the day was frankie being so embarrassed when they talked about her blog to her. I wish i knew her user name it is on livejournal.com. that one lady was telling everyone what it was but elliot said that he would get it off line

Like I said, People Magazine.

Archived