On Now
Coming Up
  • Tue., Mar. 18, 2014 5:30PM - 6:00PM EDT Redskins Nation

Redskins Nation is a half-hour show devoted to giving fans unfiltered access to the day's events at Redskins Park. Hosted by Larry Michael, the show features Redskins players, coaches and sit-down interviews with team officials. (Show re-airs at 11:30 p.m/7:30 a.m. daily)

• DATE: December 3, 2013
    • TIME:  5:30 PM 

• Wed., Mar. 19, 2014 5:30PM - 6:00PM EDT Redskins Nation

Redskins Nation is a half-hour show devoted to giving fans unfiltered access to the day's events at Redskins Park. Hosted by Larry Michael, the show features Redskins players, coaches and sit-down interviews with team officials. (Show re-airs at 11:30 p.m/7:30 a.m. daily)

• Thu., Mar. 20, 2014 5:30PM - 6:00PM EDT Redskins Nation

• Fri., Mar. 21, 2014 5:30PM - 6:00PM EDT Redskins Nation

• Mon., Mar. 24, 2014 5:30PM - 6:00PM EDT Redskins Nation

• Tue., Mar. 25, 2014 5:30PM - 6:00PM EDT Redskins Nation

• Wed., Mar. 26, 2014 5:30PM - 6:00PM EDT Redskins Nation

• Thu., Mar. 27, 2014 5:30PM - 6:00PM EDT Redskins Nation

• Fri., Mar. 28, 2014 5:30PM - 6:00PM EDT Redskins Nation

• Mon., Mar. 31, 2014 5:30PM - 6:00PM EDT Redskins Nation

Photo

Cheerleader Scandal (merged x5)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
485 replies to this topic

#1 sableholic

sableholic

The Gadget Play

• Members
  • 3,527 posts

Posted 11 August 2005 - 09:38 AM

As always was listening to dc101 this morning and they started talking about the redskins... It appears there may be a little cheerleader scandal going on. Someone wrote elliot that said they were a friend of the redskins cheerleader christy, well ex cheerleader.

It appears christy was kicked off the squad because she was "having a relation" with a redskin.... Chris Cooley. Now they took a lot of calls and multiple people called in stating they new christy and that it was true her and cooley hooked up. Apparently Christy used to be obsessed with Mr. Smoot and even had a license plate that said Smoot on it till she was forced to take it down.

Later on some other people called in stating that they new another redskinette who just made the squad this year but was kicked off also, Fergie or something like that. Supposedly she and Christy went to Cooley's house for a party and the next night christy came back alone. Fergie didnt have a relation but was kicked off because cheerleaders arent allowed to fratenize with players. Anyways if anyones thinking Cooley's grimy having a wife and all, supposedly they are seperated. But again I dont know how true this is and I left during some of the convo. They were trying to get Cooley on, but i doubt they did.

#2 Spaceman Spiff

Spaceman Spiff

Ring of Fame

• Members
  • 10,331 posts

Posted 11 August 2005 - 09:40 AM

I've seen that license plate, smoooooot. pretty weird.

#3 redman

redman

Ring of Fame

• Members
  • 16,675 posts

Posted 11 August 2005 - 09:41 AM

Thanks. I was planning on picking up a People Magazine today anyway.

#4 @SkinsGoldPants

@SkinsGoldPants

Ring of Fame

• Members
  • 22,507 posts

Posted 11 August 2005 - 09:44 AM

Originally posted by redman

hahahaha.

side story..... I was dating a girl a few years ago who lived up in Columbia. She was trying out to be a Ravens Cheerleader....made it to the 2nd to final cut, and then was cut herself.

can't say I'm sorry. It was a painful process for me.

#5 sableholic

sableholic

The Gadget Play

• Members
  • 3,527 posts

Posted 11 August 2005 - 09:47 AM

Thought someone would find it interesting... maybe a cheerleader fan or something since christy is gone. or maybe a cooley fan.

#6 Dead Money

Dead Money

The Heavy Hitter

• Members
  • 7,084 posts

Posted 11 August 2005 - 09:48 AM

:notworthy:

#7 milliondollarslim

milliondollarslim

The Role Player

• Members
  • 919 posts

Posted 11 August 2005 - 09:50 AM

not as much of a scandal if Cooley is separated from his wife.

#8 bigricky3469

bigricky3469

The Special Teams Ace

• Members
  • 376 posts

Posted 11 August 2005 - 09:51 AM

Posted Image

That coolie is one lucky fella wow she's hot

#9 Huly

Huly

The Bruiser

• Members
  • 6,965 posts

Posted 11 August 2005 - 09:55 AM

I do not see a big deal with the cheerleaders hanging with the players. I mean what do they expect!

#10 halter91

halter91

The Run Stopper

• Members
  • 5,730 posts

Posted 11 August 2005 - 09:57 AM

That sucks, I just saw Christy on Fan Appreciation day. Nice work Cooley!! YOU DA MAN!!

#11 VaBeachSkinzFan

VaBeachSkinzFan

The Special Teams Ace

• Members
  • 318 posts

Posted 11 August 2005 - 10:00 AM

HMMMM.......Why can't players and cheerleaders date? What's the big deal with that?

#12 sableholic

sableholic

The Gadget Play

• Members
  • 3,527 posts

Posted 11 August 2005 - 10:03 AM

Interfers with the work I believe is the reasoning. Not sure though. But all the cheerleaders have to sign a contract that says no fraternizing with players... now players on the other hand can do as they please and not worry about punishment.

#13 BG

BG

The Bruiser

• Members
  • 6,826 posts

Posted 11 August 2005 - 10:07 AM

Way to go 47!!!!!!!!!!!

#14 TSmithTheReal#36

TSmithTheReal#36

The Role Player

• Members
  • 730 posts

Posted 11 August 2005 - 10:08 AM

Yea I also heard about this rumor at a party I was at over the weekend. The other girl's name was Frankie and she was telling everybody at the party what happened.
One of them was dating Cooley but they both were sleeping with him and got caught or something along those lines and got kicked out.

#15 Bigskinbauer

Bigskinbauer

The Special Teams Ace

• Members
  • 306 posts

Posted 11 August 2005 - 10:09 AM

dude i was listening but they didn't have to get thee hottest cheerleader kicked off, she easily won the hottest cheerleader poll. Good for Coooooooooooolllllleeey

#16 3CardMonte

3CardMonte

The Field Goal Team

• Members
  • 475 posts

Mark Rypiens wife (now exwife I believe) was a cheerleader.

#17 riggins44

riggins44

The Heavy Hitter

• Members
  • 7,435 posts

Originally posted by VaBeachSkinzFan
HMMMM.......Why can't players and cheerleaders date? What's the big deal with that?

Teams have had this rule for years. I believe the Cowboys relaxed that rule under JJ.

#18 sableholic

sableholic

The Gadget Play

• Members
  • 3,527 posts

Posted 11 August 2005 - 10:10 AM

oh yea they said on the radio the reason they got caught is cooleys wife came and told snyder.

#19 Bigskinbauer

Bigskinbauer

The Special Teams Ace

• Members
  • 306 posts

Posted 11 August 2005 - 10:10 AM

they got personal talking about cooley's wife though

#20 redman

redman

Ring of Fame

• Members
  • 16,675 posts

Posted 11 August 2005 - 10:12 AM

Originally posted by riggins44
I believe the Cowboys relaxed that rule under JJ.

They wouldn't have had a cheerleading squad otherwise.

And you thought Michael Irvin wasn't a deep threat!

#21 Bigskinbauer

Bigskinbauer

The Special Teams Ace

• Members
  • 306 posts

Posted 11 August 2005 - 10:12 AM

Originally posted by sableholic
oh yea they said on the radio the reason they got caught is cooleys wife came and told snyder.

nah they later found out Frankie's step dad went and told. the highlight of the day was frankie being so embarrassed when they talked about her blog to her. I wish i knew her user name it is on livejournal.com. that one lady was telling everyone what it was but elliot said that he would get it off line

#22 riggins44

riggins44

The Heavy Hitter

• Members
  • 7,435 posts

Posted 11 August 2005 - 10:14 AM

They wouldn't have had a cheerleading squad otherwise.

And you thought Michael Irvin wasn't a deep threat!

:notworthy :laugh:

#23 sableholic

sableholic

The Gadget Play

• Members
  • 3,527 posts

ah see i must have missed that. so the frankies dad came forth. now thats hilarious. did it turn out frankie hooked up with him too? straight pimping. pretty fly for a white guy.

#24 redman

redman

Ring of Fame

• Members
  • 16,675 posts

Originally posted by Bigskinbauer

nah they later found out Frankie's step dad went and told. the highlight of the day was frankie being so embarrassed when they talked about her blog to her. I wish i knew her user name it is on livejournal.com. that one lady was telling everyone what it was but elliot said that he would get it off line

Like I said, People Magazine.

#25 SkinsHokieFan

SkinsHokieFan

Ring of Fame

• Members
  • 19,311 posts

Posted 11 August 2005 - 10:15 AM

I heard it this morning also.

Sad thing was it was kind of running his name through the mud

I think Cooley is a great guy, and Eliot needs to have more "proof" then an email

But he is what he is

#26 MonkeySkin

MonkeySkin

The Dirtbags

• Members
  • 1,757 posts

Posted 11 August 2005 - 10:22 AM

Cooley's a pimp. He handles his business.

#27 BIGGS_DADDY

BIGGS_DADDY

The Rookie

• Members
  • 1,472 posts

Posted 11 August 2005 - 10:26 AM

Originally posted by TSmithTheReal#36
Yea I also heard about this rumor at a party I was at over the weekend. The other girl's name was Frankie and she was telling everybody at the party what happened.
One of them was dating Cooley but they both were sleeping with him and got caught or something along those lines and got kicked out.

Was it a threesome?:hump:

#28 Funkyalligator

Funkyalligator

The Gadget Play

• Members
  • 3,924 posts

Posted 11 August 2005 - 10:31 AM

Geez...you guys are acting like a bunch of gossiping women....leave the guy alone...I might not agree with him having an affair but this ist just crazy.....

#29 SkinSabbath

SkinSabbath

The Role Player

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 11 August 2005 - 10:31 AM

Originally posted by riggins44

Teams have had this rule for years. I believe the Cowboys relaxed that rule under JJ.

Can't think of a better way to keep the players happy ;)

#30 zoneblitz

zoneblitz

The Camp Fodder

• Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 11 August 2005 - 10:32 AM

Any chance this little scandal was videotaped? :D

#31 SlobberKnockinFootball

SlobberKnockinFootball

The Playmaker

• Members
  • 3,428 posts

Posted 11 August 2005 - 10:51 AM

I know we have some talented people on this site. Someone needs to get on LiveJournal.com and get that blog and share it with us.

Considered yourselves tasked :evil:

#32 Bigskinbauer

Bigskinbauer

The Special Teams Ace

• Members
  • 306 posts

Posted 11 August 2005 - 10:58 AM

Frankie claims to only have texted him on her cell phone before she was released. After she was released it was open waters for her to do what she pleased, she threw birthday parties for him and such and took christy along but one day she came and saw christy at his house and people are saying she went crazy.

but someone said that cooley said 2 down 38 to go, that is just pimpin. whether that is true or not

#33 SlobberKnockinFootball

SlobberKnockinFootball

The Playmaker

• Members
  • 3,428 posts

Posted 11 August 2005 - 11:52 AM

Originally posted by Bigskinbauer
Frankie claims to only have texted him on her cell phone before she was released. After she was released it was open waters for her to do what she pleased, she threw birthday parties for him and such and took christy along but one day she came and saw christy at his house and people are saying she went crazy.

but someone said that cooley said 2 down 38 to go, that is just pimpin. whether that is true or not

Where are you getting all this information from?

Anyone have an update on that Blog by Frankie? :evil:

#34 Leonard Washington

Leonard Washington

Ring of Fame

• Members
  • 13,877 posts

Posted 11 August 2005 - 12:01 PM

isn't cooley a mormon?

#35 stwasm

stwasm

Ring of Fame

• Members
  • 14,053 posts

Posted 11 August 2005 - 12:01 PM

I know the Raiderettes are allowed to date players. Wow!

#36 MonkeySkin

MonkeySkin

The Dirtbags

• Members
  • 1,757 posts

Posted 11 August 2005 - 12:03 PM

What would you guys say if it was Sean Taylor knocking the bottom out of these cheerleaders???

It'd probably be on the front page of the Post.

#37 SlobberKnockinFootball

SlobberKnockinFootball

The Playmaker

• Members
  • 3,428 posts

Posted 11 August 2005 - 12:07 PM

Well from what we've heard who's to say Smoot didn't knock the bottom out of it? What's your point? Because he's black? If you're going there you might as well forget it.

#38 TK

TK

Ring of Fame

• Administrators
  • 30,211 posts

Posted 11 August 2005 - 12:09 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#39 sableholic

sableholic

The Gadget Play

• Members
  • 3,527 posts

i think he meant, everyones quick to jump on taylors wrongs. but a player like cooley people aren't. all about perception.

#40 Hooper

Hooper

Ring of Fame

• Members
  • 10,301 posts

"2 down and 38 to go" -- Cooley might just be my favorite player of all time. Snyder should make up shirts with that quote.