Jets drafts so far..
- New York Jets trade the #6 pick to Houston for the #16 pick, the #51 pick, and the #82 pick
16. NY Jets from Houston - BUD DUPREE, OLB Kentucky (Starting OLB for Steelers)
37. New York Jets - JAKE FISHER, OT Oregon (Starting RT for Bengals)
51. NY Jets from Houston - BRETT HUNDLEY, QB UCLA (Backup QB for Packers)
70. New York Jets - DAMARIOUS RANDALL, FS Arizona ST (Starting CB1 for Packers)
82. NY Jets from Houston - TYLER LOCKETT, WR Kansas St (Starting WR for Seahawks, Pro Bowl 2015, First Team All Pro 2015)
104. New York Jets - MIKE DAVIS, RB South Carolina (Finished year as Seahawks starting RB, will be in training camp battle for starting role 2018)
223. New York Jets - ADAM SHEAD, G Oklahoma (Without a team)
224. New York Jets from Chicago - NEVILLE HEWITT, ILB Marshall (Backup Dolphins LB, 7 career starts)
- New York Jets trade pick#20 to Arizona Cardinals for pick#29 and pick#128
- San Francisco 49ers trade pick#207 to the New York Jets for pick#241 and New York's 5th round pick next year
29. New York Jets (from Arizona Cardinals) - WILLIAM JACKSON III, CB, Houston (Starting CB for Bengals)
51. New York Jets - STERLING SHEPARD, WR, Oklahoma (Starting WR for Giants)
83. New York Jets - JOSHUA PERRY, ILB, Ohio St (Backup LB for Colts)
118. New York Jets - ISAAC SEUMALO, G, Oregon St (Starting LG for Eagles)
128. New York Jets (from Arizona Cardinals) - DANIEL LASCO, RB, California (Backup RB for Saints)
157. New York Jets - KJ DILLON, S, West Virginia (Without a team)
207. New York Jets (through San Francisco 49ers (from Broncos)) - VERNON ADAMS JR, QB, Oregon (Without a team)
16. New York Jets - Marshon Lattimore, CB, Ohio State (Starting CB for Saints, Pro Bowl 2017, Defensive Rookie of the Year 2017)
238. New York Jets - Obi Melifonwu, S, Connecticut (Missed most of rookie year through injury, will compete for starting safety job in camp)
370. New York Jets - Taywan Taylor, WR, Western Kentucky (Backup WR for Titans)
106. New York Jets - Eddie Jackson, FS, Alabama (Starting Safety for Bears)
150. New York Jets - Tanner Vallejo, ILB, Boise State (Backup LB for Bills)
191. New York Jets - Elijah McGuire, RB, La.-Lafayette (Part of Jets RB committee, good chance of becoming starter in 2018)
224. New York Jets - Kyle Kalis, OG, Michigan (Redskins practice squad, starting two games for the Colts in rookie year)
22 players drafted, 2 Pro Bowlers, 7 quality starters, 2 fringe starters, 7 backups, 1 practice squad member, 3 FA's. 50% of players being important contributors.
Happy enough with that.
McCloughan/Allen drafts in that time period for comparison:
27 players drafted, 1 Pro Bowler (Scherff), 6 Starters (Smith, Crowder, Doctson, Fuller, Ioannidis, Allen), 4 Fringe Starters (Perine, Anderson, Nicholson, Roullier), 9 Backups (Jones, Kouandjio, Spaight, Reiter, Sudfeld, Moreau, Sprinkle, Holsey, Harvey-Clemons) 3 Practice Squad members (Mitchel, Marshall, Davis), 3 Free Agents (Jarrett, Spencer, Daniels) and whatever you want to label Sua Cravens at the minute. 40% of players being important contributors.