Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Authentic Redskins Helmet

Guest GIBBSisGOD

Guest GIBBSisGOD

Hello,

I have lately been looking to acquire a redskins authentic helmet but have only been able to find them for like $180 and considering i am only in my teens, i don't have the money to pay that much. I know this sounds a little farfetch'd but I was not sure if anyone had any suggestions on how i can find one for less? Thanks!

Dude, it's the Internet Age. Just download one. :)

That, or start checking eBay. Or call Redskins Park and ask if they sell used helmets.

Or, start a Helmet Account that you pay $5 a week into to show your folks how bad you really want it, then actually DO that for a few weeks, and make sure to mention it every other day or so, to make sure they don't forget what you're all about, and then start making puppy eyes at your Mom alot and offering to wash her car or help with the laundry and crap like that and maybe even con the folks into agreeing to sponsor you to get good grades by paying you like $5 per "A," and oh yeah make sure you don't come home too often reeking of dope or beer or even worse track mud on their freaking carpet, and if you DO for God's sake clean it up without being told because parently really really hate to tell their kids stuff like that which they really shouldn't HAVE to after all, and remember to wear your headphones when you crank Outkast at like 3 in the morning, and basically just be like The Perfect Son and maybe, just MAYBE, Santa will come early and bring you the damn helmet because you're driving him NUTS with all this false sincerity and all that crap.

Did I mention I have a teenager?

what i did with my eagles helmet was i got a used riddell helmet off of ebay for $35, went down to my local garage and gave them the color green paint sample and got mixed up a bottle for $10, got the decals off of ebay for $10, sprayed it VERY CAREFULLY & bought a new facemask for $20 & lacored the shell very carefully.

Helmet $35

Paint $10

Facemask $20

Decals $10

$75, saving a nice $125

Archived