Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Video play by play Cowboy's fan....Optimism becomes denial turns into pure rage

Mocountyskins

Espn should be ashamed of themselves. Getting the hopes of guys Ike that up every year only so we can all dance in their tears after Romo sits to pee Oh-No does what we all know he's going to do.
Did any of you guys see the Dallas fan they panned to in the crowd after that last Romo sits to pee pick? The dude with the missing teeth, That was gold. And it appeared one of our fans was consoling him.

"These Guys" Have NEVER Won it. LOL That was going on 20 years soon enough with RG3 and Alfie running the East

---------- Post added December-31st-2012 at 02:20 AM ----------

7:55 on is pure gold. I'm crying tears of laughter...My goodness. this is going on my FB and Twitter feed. LMAO!

Already on mine, Not as good as the loser Eagle fan that was going around a few weeks ago. Just wish we had a Giant Fan rant after we beat that Tail End as well.

I've seen plenty of videos by Shango and he has created some comedic gold for me as a Redskins fan. :ols:

I will say this for him though. He is very knowledgeable and he loves his team. His analysis of their current status is pretty spot on in my opinion. They are holding out hope this bunch of guys will get it done, and year after year they fail to do it. I hope they keep holding out for that "1 Super Bowl win"

He is smart enough to know, they aren't building a consistent winner in Dallas.

Espn should be ashamed of themselves. Getting the hopes of guys Ike that up every year only so we can all dance in their tears after Romo sits to pee Oh-No does what we all know he's going to do.

HAhahaha YES!

In all seriousness though, I actually appreciate this guy. He seems like a passionate dude that cares and is realistic about his squad. If there is a Cowboys fan I feel bad for it's this dude. Then again he isn't friends with me on fb (I got tagged in a bunch of stupid cowboys are better than redskins pics prior to the game), and he doesn't have my number (some pregame taunts)... but we came out on top peoples.

Boy does it feel good.

Archived