Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Snubbing of NFC East Rival Fans, Stories Untold

SemperFi Skins

Nelson_Ha-Ha.jpg

Driving in to work today on my hour long commute which should only be about a 20 min. commute if you check the distance, and a funny situation occured...

While all I could see in front of me was the side profile of an SUV with it's turn signal on trying to come in to my lane, I was too tired to think anything of it... So I waved my hand letting them know they could come over...

At this moment, I noticed what appeared to be a symbol of disgust... A wretched 5-point star in a bright blue color. Shaking my head, I sped up and decided against my previous notion of letting them in my lane. Only to see in my rear view the license plate also stated something about "Da Cowboys"

So, lets hear some stories about the snubbing of NFC East rival fans

This isn't really a snub, but I have a Redskins seat cushion on the floor of my SUV. I love nothing better than pulling up next to a rival, getting their attention, then lifting up the seat cushion. I also do this with Skins fans for camaraderie. My wife hates it. Just two nights ago, we were on 95 heading south and wound up behind a guy with a bunch of Ravens crap on his car. Instinctively, I changed lanes and sped up, and started reaching for my cushion but she made me stop. Women ruin all the fun sometimes.

This isn't really a snub, but I have a Redskins seat cushion on the floor of my SUV. I love nothing better than pulling up next to a rival, getting their attention, then lifting up the seat cushion. I also do this with Skins fans for camaraderie. My wife hates it. Just two nights ago, we were on 95 heading south and wound up behind a guy with a bunch of Ravens crap on his car. Instinctively, I changed lanes and sped up, and started reaching for my cushion but she made me stop. Women ruin all the fun sometimes.

haha i like it. Reminds me of the time I was going to the Skins/Falcons game at FedEx a few weeks ago. Even though we lost, it was still funny to see the guy and his friends in the car next to me flashing his atlanta jersey... then rear ending a stopped car

:ols::ols::ols:

My wife would have been the one reaching for the seat cushion and telling me to speed up to catch the driver. LOL

I live in Houston so I see Texans decals all the time so thats no biggie; I let them pass in traffic or get over. But let that be a Cowboys Star, Flag or bumper sticker and if I can help it, they will not be getting over. They will have to wait their butt in traffic. It give them extra time to think why in the hell are they a Cowgirls fan. NO BENEFITS

I live in Houston so I see Texans decals all the time so thats no biggie; I let them pass in traffic or get over. But let that be a Cowboys Star, Flag or bumper sticker and if I can help it, they will not be getting over. They will have to wait their butt in traffic. It give them extra time to think why in the hell are they a Cowgirls fan. NO BENEFITS

Keep up the good work my friend. I can at least respect the Texans!

I do this all of the time. And I live in Fredericksburg but I work in NW DC... so it happens pretty much every day. I will say that this year... this year in particular, fans have made a point of talking **** or flipping me off more than the last several years.

While driving my car there is no mistaking my allegiance, from any side. So I make it a point to offer a smile and a nod to other like minded individuals

and to offer a less than friendly glare if you don't share my views in this particular matter.

I will, if it can be done safely, do whatever I can to get in front of any vehicle with that nasty star on it.

When I sold pool tables and other game room furniture you'd be very surprised how easily negotiating a VERY fair price on your purchase was if you were wearing the correct colors,

and how annoyingly difficult it was to get any kind of deal done if you chose to wear the wrong colors.

At another job I had you would be surprised how often the key cutting machine would malfunction and miscut any Dallass house keys.

I will also make a point to place a Redskins t-shirt or jersey in front of any NFCE t-shirts or jerseys being sold in the same store.

Heading to a Cinema Cafe (a theater that has a full dinner menu) to watch MNF against the Giants (free admittance to MNF), I was looking for a parking spot. I saw one about the same time another guy saw one (don't know if he was a Giants fan, Cowboys fan, or Steelers fan - they were all there). The two spots were pull-through compatible (nose to nose). I pull in, notice the other guy's car, then calmly continue the pull-through to make him drive all the way around.

I do this all of the time. And I live in Fredericksburg but I work in NW DC... so it happens pretty much every day. I will say that this year... this year in particular, fans have made a point of talking **** or flipping me off more than the last several years.

yea, fans of loser teams will tend to use the ol' finger. They haven't learned how to properly speak yet.

---------- Post added December-12th-2012 at 02:23 PM ----------

If you come into my store and have Redskins gear on, then you get a discount. I won't tell you, but you're getting one.

If you have a Dallas sweatshirt on then forget it.

What store is this, I love discounts :)

---------- Post added December-12th-2012 at 02:24 PM ----------

While driving my car there is no mistaking my allegiance, from any side. So I make it a point to offer a smile and a nod to other like minded individuals

and to offer a less than friendly glare if you don't share my views in this particular matter.

I will, if it can be done safely, do whatever I can to get in front of any vehicle with that nasty star on it.

When I sold pool tables and other game room furniture you'd be very surprised how easily negotiating a VERY fair price on your purchase was if you were wearing the correct colors,

and how annoyingly difficult it was to get any kind of deal done if you chose to wear the wrong colors.

At another job I had you would be surprised how often the key cutting machine would malfunction and miscut any Dallass house keys.

I will also make a point to place a Redskins t-shirt or jersey in front of any NFCE t-shirts or jerseys being sold in the same store.

Amen brother. Burg and Gold needs to be in front at all times!

---------- Post added December-12th-2012 at 02:26 PM ----------

Heading to a Cinema Cafe (a theater that has a full dinner menu) to watch MNF against the Giants (free admittance to MNF), I was looking for a parking spot. I saw one about the same time another guy saw one (don't know if he was a Giants fan, Cowboys fan, or Steelers fan - they were all there). The two spots were pull-through compatible (nose to nose). I pull in, notice the other guy's car, then calmly continue the pull-through to make him drive all the way around.

:ols: should have taken up two spots

While not yet a snub (and not NFCE), I do have a bet with a random Ravens' fan who "assaulted" me with a barrage of nonsense at the Sheetz in Haymarket this past Sunday. He claimed the Skins had no chance and would be dominated. I threw some trash-talk back his way and it ended up in a gentleman's bet where the loser will have to genuflect in front of the winner in front of the whole parking lot this coming Sunday (believe me, that place is PACKED on Sunday mornings). I cannot wait to bask in my own glory haha!

Oh, and another time some Cowgirls fan asked for change and I said no. :D

When my ex-wife and I would go visit her mom in TX, I would always put my Skin's hat on the dashboard. It wasn't much but it got a lot of attention. I looked forward to that every year!! My ex would always take it down if she drove by herself, said she didn't like the looks of people and was afraid! She was a Skin's fan FWIW.

HAIL!! :logo:

Oh this is great. So there was this one lazy Sunday morning before a big game and I'm in the grocery store about to get in line, and I notice this Eagles fan, which is rare in these parts. So I race ahead of him to get in the express lane, and GET THIS....I had more than the maximum amount of items.

He took exception to my brusquely cutting in front of him, but I just laughed. Then I went outside and guess who should come out to the parking lot not far from my car? Well, he had a young son and daughter with him, so I wanted to avoid any impolite language, so I took out my tire iron instead and I caved his stupid Igglephan skull in!!! In front of his kids!! Their looks of shock and horror were hilarious, best faces ever...until I saw their expressions when I sold them to some Albanian dude! They wouldn't stop crying about it.

Stupid, whiny Eagles fans.

If you come into my store and have Redskins gear on, then you get a discount. I won't tell you, but you're getting one.

If you have a Dallas sweatshirt on then forget it.

I was at a farmer's market in the Chicago 'burbs one morning and one of the guys running a vegetable stand had a Redskins jacket on. I gave him a 'nice jacket' comment as I was browsing and we talked for a bit. Then when i went to pay for my stuff, he snubbed me, saying I was good people and that my money was no good there.

Not really a snub... i know, but its a good story.

At a convenience store the other day a Giant's fan told me he was elated to see RGIII get injured during the Ravens game. I told him I thought that that was an egregious thought and I would never wish injuiries of that degree on any player, not even Sheli Manning (and, yes, I actually said "Sheli").

I once posted on the DC craigslist, titled, Two Free Dallas Cowboys Hats!

When the ad was opened it read,

One to poop in and the other to cover it up.

Lol, that got my post flagged but that **** was funny.

Kinda wish I would have kept the handful of hate mail I received so I could paste it here.

Archived