Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cowboyzone asks: Romo or rgiii? Lol

BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93

This one is a freaking doozey. Thankfully, most of them dwell in reality but some...smh.

One sentence sticks out..."He's like a fast Alex Smith" in regards to RGIII

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

If anyone has an account over there, you know what to do

http://cowboyszone.com/forums/dallascowboys.php?t=248559

I have found another reason to dislike Cam Newton. Him and Vick are the sole reasons people hate on RG3. Everyone points at Cam's "one year wonder" when he really was playing from behind a lot, and losing a good amount. Because of Vick everyone thinks he is just going to be injured every year.

I'll revel in seeing RG3 prove everybody wrong.

To be fair to whoever said he's like a fast Alex Smith, he's not entirely wrong. If you look JUST at the stat line, you'd see a very efficient, non-gaudy statline that looks a lot like Smith, with another 700 rushing yards tacked on.

Of course, if you actually watch him you know better than that, but I can at least understand someone making that mistake if you're too busy to watch the games and can only look at the stats.

If that style takes over the NFL, count me out. I don't watch much college football anymore because I hate that style of play. It's street football, and it's ruining the game.

I wish they'd make a rule that you can only have two receivers, and no one can line up behind the quarterback in the shotgun. Make football about football again.

Wow. Jealous fans. :ols:

Archived