Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Victor Cruz "Skins are not yet contenders"

clskinsfan

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000102173/article/victor-cruz-of-giants-says-redskins-not-yet-contenders

So Victor Cruz decided to put out some bulletin board stuff before the big game Monday night. If something like this came out while Gibbs was coach the other team would regret that comment by games end. I hope we can shut this salsa dancing moron up. **** the Gnats. Just **** em!

"They're still a couple pieces away from actually being a contender, them being in legitimate talks for playoffs and things like that," Cruz said

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000102173/article/victor-cruz-of-giants-says-redskins-not-yet-contenders

So Victor Cruz decided to put out some bulletin board stuff before the big game Monday night. If something like this came out while Gibbs was coach the other team would regret that comment by gmaes end. I hope we can shut this salsa dancing moron up. **** the Gnats. Just **** em!

"They're still a couple pieces away from actually being a contender, them being in legitimate talks for playoffs and things like that," Cruz said

There is something about this guy i just dont like...he seems like a real nice guy and everything but i hate him...kind of like the same way i hate cam for every first down he gets he does his stupid little pointing thing..and seeing how we ARE still a few pieces away id say we are doing pretty good seeing how we have been in just about every game this season..

So Victor Cruz decided to put out some bulletin board stuff before the big game Monday night. If something like this came out while Gibbs was coach the other team would regret that comment by gmaes end. I hope we can shut this salsa dancing moron up. **** the Gnats. Just **** em!

He's right, but **** that guy. (What really chafes my chicken is those pieces could have been this year -- if not for that dickbag owner!)

Enjoy it while it lasts asshat!

---------- Post added November-29th-2012 at 08:32 AM ----------

I agree, but I think we have the pieces to play a big time spoiler and even a Cinderella team this year. ;)

Come out of nowhere...to lead the pack at Agusta...

Does anyone else want to pretend they're "Cobra" Kai Forbarth lining up for the game winning 56-yrd field goal with that dog?

---------- Post added November-29th-2012 at 08:49 AM ----------

I would love to see someone from the opposing team score and salsa dance. I HATE this guy and I HATE the team that he plays for. The Giants passed the Cowboys this year for my most hated team.

Seriously -- the Cowboys are the classiest of our rivals now. I don't despise any of the Cowboys as much I do the Eagles and Giants right now.

As someone said it, he ran thourgh our missing pieces in the first game. So, he's onyl telling to truth, and I wouldn(t even consider that as trash talking. He's making a statement,a true one btw. So, that's no big deal.

Still, I hope one of those missing piece delivers him a nice hit or two (legals ones to be sure, no need to try to decapitate him like an iggles tried with RG3) and sey hello just to make him sure the missing pieces are coming. Then he can go with Tuck do something for those nightmares they'll have for the upcoming years.

Nothing inaccurate with what Cruz said, although he forgot to thank his slimy backstabbing little owner for figuring out a way to cheat those pieces away from us.

I agree. We are a couple of pieces away. And the Gnats are the reason why. I hate them. Really cant stand them or their owner.

hey Victor. Enjoy being "relative" you and your team this year. Hell even after Monday you guys may stop being that. But next year, there is a new young hungry team in your division led by the best QB in the NFL. So talk and dance right now because as Dan M used to say, turn out the lights the party is over.

Whilst Cruz is dead on the money and saying nothing anyone without B&G tinted glasses would realistically say; the dudes a complete bonehead for saying it the week your playing the team your talking about. Talk about extra motivation for the opposition.

Hail.

You're right -- the thumb-on-the-bruise part is that it was his dickbag, lying, cheating, two-faced sack-of-**** owner (those were the nicest words I could come up with) that caused us to miss those parts (CB, S and RT)

Archived