Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sirius XM NFL Radio - Internet Subscription

hunterx

It looks like SIriusXM removed the NFL Radio from the internet subscription. I do not see the channel on my computer--and now my phone--anymore. This was the only channel I listened to, with the exception of 1-2 hours a week during NFL time put in on the Fantasy Sports channel.

I am extremely dissappoitned. I posted on the SiriusXM facebook page, and will be calling to complain/cancel. I have been a customer since 2005, before the XM merger. I was pumped with my first radio as it was their first portable one that I could take to the beach. From then, I owned a few other radios, but the past 2 years I have used the internet subscription on my phone exclusively. I have unlimited data with ATT so I could listen anywhere...home, car, office, beach. If I want this type of versatility, then I would need a few units to serve the purpose, and then I would have to pay more money for each radio I have active...even if I would only use one at a time.

I am sad that I am going to say goodbye, and it kills me they did this during the NFL season.

I just checked mine and it's channel 88, listening to it right now to confirm and it's working.

Are you using the internet subscription only? If I understand correctly, if you pay for a regular radio and then the extra few dollars for internet radio, THEN you can get the NFL Radio. However, just having the internet radio only does not give me that channel.

SiriusXM is terrible. I only need it to listen to O&A. I attempted a free trial but couldn't listen to any NFL games, which is what I really wanted to listen to, so I unsubscribed.

Coincidentally O&A are the same ones who are always complaining about SiriusXM

The honest truth is I wouldn't pay a dime for that garbage, and I don't. I listen to O&A through other means. ;)

Archived