Extremeskins

Gameday Thread: 2012 Preseason Week 2

Hitman21ST

Chirs Johnson 10 for 46 yards and two TD's he looked good

Oh Deangelo Williams looked pretty good as well

Cam the Scam was 8/11 119 and a TD "God is he ****y"

---------- Post added August-17th-2012 at 09:44 PM ----------

Young (Boise St) WR for Detroit looked alright as well

And then flexing like he's some super hero.

Nothing changes.

Hail.

Of course he made the big hit, didn't cause the 5'10" guy to drop the ball, and only had to make the hit because he's the deep safety and everyone knows he sucks in coverage so Cruz was wide open in the slot.

Did the Cowboys game really start at 10:30? When I turned it to NFLN after the Redskins game they were in the 4th quarter. at 11:40 something

It started at 9 eastern. I was stuck in PA, @ an Eagles bar, watching the Giants/Jets. Sickening I must say.

The first team offense played awesome. Carr had 2 picks, Claiborne looked good.

Dallas was up big ... until Stephen McGee decided to fumble and toss a pick. That kid is done in Dallas lol.

I'm with the masses. If Plaine Gabbert can do this, we should have a field day.

Funny how when our defense looks horrible, it's because it is only preseason and we didn't game plan but rather were checking different players in different situations. However, the Saints must have game planned for the Jags and this is the best they can do? We are probably going to get rocked week one. Our defense will allow Brees to pass bomb after bomb all day, and our offense is going to be on full display to show all their flaws in glaring fashion. At this point, the only way we're having a "field day" after yesterday's display, is if you consider having players carted off the field a "field day." This team has a LOT of work to do, and not much time to get it done.

Saints D got torn up by Blaine ****ing Gabbert. Yeah I know it's preseason, but you should never get torn up by Gabbert.
Gabbert looked pretty good against the Giants last week, as well. I think people may have been a little too quick to write him off. Almost across the board, his rookie season stats were better than Eli's were in 2004.

Archived