Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Nats Thread (old thread link inside, too many load issues)

hunterx

The original thread is here:

Here's a link to the conversations beginning January 1, 2012:

Last page (possibly) of old thread:

Strasburg tonight @ 7:05 to start off the series against the Astros!

Stras looked really sharp that inning. Sitting around 97, and the breaking pitches looked good.

i hate to be this guy - but does anyone have a link? i'm traveling for work.....:(

Firstrowsports has one, but it's a streamtorrent link and its about 5 minutes behind live action.

Lombardozzi making plays. Get him in the lineup permanently! Perfectly hidden bunt.

At first glance I thought he should have been out, his left foot was awfully close to being out of the batters box. Luckily, it wasn't, and even if it was that is the hardest foot for the umpire to catch as he really needs to take his eyes off the ball to look straight down and around the catcher.

---------- Post added April-16th-2012 at 08:13 PM ----------

We are making another mediocre pitcher look really good though....in Weiland.

---------- Post added April-16th-2012 at 08:17 PM ----------

Anyone have numbers handy on how many runs we score with 2 outs compared to 0 and 1? I bet it's higher.

]Anyone have numbers handy on how many runs we score with 2 outs compared to 0 and 1? I bet it's higher.

I don't have any numbers, but I recall a broadcast or two ago, Bob said there were only two teams in the MLB that scored more runs with 2 outs than the Nationals. Can't remember the teams though or the numbers however.

He's probably good for 10-15 homers a year. I'm okay with that if his average is around .300 and has a lot of walks to boost OBP :)

No way he hits 15 HRs. Roid era is over

---------- Post added April-16th-2012 at 08:40 PM ----------

He also has a very weak throwing arm.

Well that def limits his utilitiness

i think i may be past the point where i am expecting desmond to have a brainfart. dude is having a sick year.

---------- Post added April-16th-2012 at 09:07 PM ----------

That may of been the best throw I've ever seen

meh. a little high. how can you tag out a runner sliding when the balls at your chest?

:D

seriously. an unbelievable throw.

Archived