Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

**** the Giants

steve09ru

"Seriously, **** the Giants. I'm sick of all these bull**** threads coming at me saying I should bow down before the VaGiants and their "greatness". Kiss my ass. Every single Giants fan in this forum. And yes, I am serious. Sort of." - Who Del

-- Thank you Who Del for the kind outlined words. I don't think we should discriminate against the Giants, so here's to you Giants...Go **** Yourselves!!

Did anyone else hear the Aaron Rodgers comment? I love it...talking about how cheap the Giants are and how they faked injuries against them. He talked about how he tried to get in close when players were down to listen to the BS they were talking to the trainers about...."they were just game-managing cause they couldn't keep up" - cheap *** plays

Exactly. If you aren't for the Skins, then **** you and your family too.
Ok, now we might be taking it just a tad too personal.:ols:

I just wish all these fake fans would continue on rooting for the Giants. We don't need 'em.

Sorry, Jumbo. Didn't realize until now that he didn't type out the whole word.

Did anyone else hear the Aaron Rodgers comment? I love it...talking about how cheap the Giants are and how they faked injuries against them. He talked about how he tried to get in close when players were down to listen to the BS they were talking to the trainers about...."they were just game-managing cause they couldn't keep up" - cheap *** plays

Other than their tight ends, look at how many "injuries" they had.

got no problem with the giants having another trophy, classy organization, inheritable the better fans of NY (as oppose to the jets "fanbase").

never really felt the giants were a rival of ours at all

We're now third in the division, in SB wins. The only NFCE team with less Lombardis than us, is the freakin Eagles.

The Giants FO is awesome. Some of their players, like Brandon Jacobs, are chippy, dirty players.

I'm proud when our division has so many SB wins compared to other divisions. But only really happy when the Skins win. Screw the Giants.

Exactly. If you aren't for the Skins, then ____ you and your family too.

I'd edit that before a mod edits you man.

There's healthy dislike for a rival. And then there's taking it above and beyond that.

---------- Post added February-5th-2012 at 11:46 PM ----------

got no problem with the giants having another trophy, classy organization, inheritable the better fans of NY (as oppose to the jets "fanbase").

We've been playing the Giants twice a season since 1932, longer than any other NFC East team.

How can you possibly NOT see them as a rival? I'm lost as to where your coming from there.

Hail.

Not out rival? I sometimes have to remind myself I'm supposed to hate the Cowboys more than the Giants. I don't get that at all.

Classy? Really?

I'm sorry, but **** the Giants. I hate them less than I hate the Eagles or the Cowboys, but they're still our rivals. One of their Lombardis was won at the expense of humiliating us in an NFC Championship game during our heyday.

Again, **** them.

Not out rival? I sometimes have to remind myself I'm supposed to hate the Cowboys more than the Giants. I don't get that at all.

Giants are a division rival but no where on the same planet as the cowboys. Favorite teams of a skins fan are the skins and whoever is playing the cowboys.

Sore losers or not, I don't know about you, but I'm not exactly "giddy" that one of the Redskins biggest rivals won it all.

People have lost meaning of what a rivalry is.

I agree 100 percent i wanted the patriots to win period...ppl would tell me that they didnt want the patriots to have 4 superbowls UHHH HELLOO??? So its ok for the giants to have 4 now????

I agree 100 percent i wanted the patriots to win period...ppl would tell me that they didnt want the patriots to have 4 superbowls UHHH HELLOO??? So its ok for the giants to have 4 now????

I'm beginning to think some of these guys were trolls. Probably Eagles or Cowgirl fans in disguise, just looking to cause trouble. At least I want to believe that, over these guys being "true" Redskins fans, and wanting the Giants to win. That just doesn't make any sense whatsoever, no matter HOW they try and spin it.

Exactly. If you aren't for the Skins, then f*** you and your family too.
Ok, now we might be taking it just a tad too personal.:ols:

I just wish all these fake fans would continue on rooting for the Giants. We don't need 'em.

I suggest you two guys read rule 6 carefully (all of it) and edit your posts accordingly, thus avoiding the temporary ban that will set in tomorrow afternoon if you don't.

Archived