Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

welcome to week 2- Sunday Advance at 11:59pm

Lavarleap56

Would you be shocked if the Redskins actually beat the Eagles by 10 or more points?  

420 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be shocked if the Redskins actually beat the Eagles by 10 or more points?

• Yes! I can barely see the Skins winning, nonetheless by that much
    • Kinda...I definitely can see them winning, but not sure by that much
    • I'd be mildly surprised. But I do think the Skins are capable of doing it.
    • Wouldn't be shocked at all...in fact, I almost expect the Redskins to do it.

Unless things change in the next 12 hours, I will not be able to play my week 2 game. Birthday festivities with the parents and gf tonight, followed by a weekend in DC for Skins/Eagles. My opponent already knows this and I give the ok for him to play the CPU. I'll be back for week 3, unless you're all feeling generous and will let the advance time slide to Monday....... :)

Well, no one owns the Dolphins guess I have to play the CPU again.

I actually just took Miami over. Since I suck so bad I might as well take a ****ty team instead of Green bay. Unless you can play tomorrow at 2/230 I can't play this weekend anyway. So go ahead and crush the CPU instead of me......

I actually just took Miami over. Since I suck so bad I might as well take a ****ty team instead of Green bay. Unless you can play tomorrow at 2/230 I can't play this weekend anyway. So go ahead and crush the CPU instead of me......

Yea, I played already to get it out the way. You should stayed wit GB. You'll get better in time.

Archived