Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Indianapolis Colts are 0-3 in Washington

fuji869

Unfortunately for us, they do have Peyton Manning.

The record doesn't mean much.... but hopefully it is 0-4 soon.

Yeah and they had Peyton Manning in 2002 and they lost... not saying it's a given we're going to win but I feel pretty confident about this game because we are definitely a more physical team than the Colts

Does anyone know if Jeff Saturday is playing on sunday?

I think getting Haynesworth back and the colts not having Saturday is a HUGE plus for the skins. It would be like the skins losing fletcher.

I hope the trend continues and its 0-4

I hate these kind of little facts. The Redskins are notrious for giving teams their first in whatever it is. Ugh.

uh huh.

rookie qb wins first nfl game. check

opponents come back from behind win plus their first win against our franchise. check.

unbeaten at home vs. a certain team. maybe this sunday.

blowout win against us. maybe this sunday.

unfortunately, we will not lose to a team who has not won a game this season, the rest of our opponents have already won at least one game. thank god detroit won

Anyone ever hear about the fog game? Skins @ Colts

*Not to be confused with the famous Bears/Eagles playoff game in 1989, that one I remember well.

This game was played up in Bmore sometime in the mid 60s. My dad says he couldn't see midfield from the stands.

I've seen a few seconds of footage from this game on NFL Films, as well as a famous ghostly pic of Sam Huff in the fog, probably from SI.

Unfortunately, a Google search has yielded nothing.

Tandler? You out there buddy?

Archived