Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Super Champion Detroit Lions

royallypwned

Are Lions fan ready for this?

tsb3.jpg

Matthew Stafford is a man among boys, a God among men. Matthew Stafford is a golden child. Future president of the United States in 2028 after a record-setting NFL career.

staffordshirt.jpg

Lions 19-0 Super Bowl XLIV Champions t-shirts are now on sale. Get them before it's too late.

lions1.jpg?t=1244937378

I'd love to see that, every team should experience a superbowl win. The Browns and Bill fans are the teams I'd like to see win a superbowl. No one expected the Cards to do before the 2008 season. I didn't even expect them to do anything towards the end of the season either. I think the lions will be the last team to win a superbowl, Ford doesn't give two cents about the team

Every year I root heartily for the Lions to make the playoffs and win a game. Because they are my second favorite team? No. Because when they do, they will finally doom Dallas to the basement of the NFC as the team with the longest playoff drought.

Every year I root heartily for the Lions to make the playoffs and win a game. Because they are my second favorite team? No. Because when they do, they will finally doom Dallas to the basement of the NFC as the team with the longest playoff drought.

:rotflmao::rotflmao: What was that about the rivalry dying again? Brilliant

Hail.

0-16 was the last hurrah of the 50 year curse, should be all over now. I think anyone can win that division this year so it's not out the question that they do what the Dolphins and Falcons did last year.

If that is the team that dare face the Lions juggernaut, then they will finish 0-3 against Detroit next season.

What?? Are ye not scared of the dreaded TWO QB offense they have in Anderson and Quinn?? Word is that they didn't want to choose one, so they sewed them together and attached flame throwers and cannons to their arms to ignite the opposing front 7 as they throw bombs to receivers and shoot bombs at defensive backs!

What?? Are ye not scared of the dreaded TWO QB offense they have in Anderson and Quinn?? Word is that they didn't want to choose one, so they sewed them together and attached flame throwers and cannons to their arms to ignite the opposing front 7 as they throw bombs to receivers and shoot bombs at defensive backs!

Matthew Stafford > all other NFL QB's combined

:yes:

Archived