Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

DUMBEST things you've heard a fan say?

Santana_Fan

Let's hear some of the dumbest things, you've ever heard a fan say. Anything that stands out, far more than anything else you've heard. I've made this thread before, but I think it was my first year on here, and a lot of new people are on the board now. Not to mention, it won't let me bump the old thread, due to the search function being disabled.

I'll start off. Me and my friend Andrew were in a back and forth debate about Redskins and Cowboys. The debate went on, and he topped his argument off with "well, we did beat the Redskins in the Superbowl". Right then and there, I stopped the debate, and realized that it was no point in going any further. Since when, have two teams of the same conference played each other in a Superbowl? The funny thing is, he couldn't have meant NFC Championship games, because we're 2-0 verses the Cowboys...so yea. Also, ever been in a debate with someone, who gets real loud, and ends up looking extremely stupid? He caused a huge scene, and ended up looking like a jackass afterwards. That IS the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

A playoff game is like a Superbowl game to a Cowpuke fan.

Oh yeah I don't get a fan who will ask "who are we playing this weekend and at what time." :doh:

That is always a question at my job! I mean, I'm a huge football fan, but there is no way, I should have to tell you where "your" team should be playing, when "your" team is playing, and who "your" team is playing.

I've heard fan's say, "Colt Brennan is better than Campbell." That was pretty dumb.

Also heard a Cowboys fan who genuinely thought that Roy Williams was better than Taylor at any point of their careers. He even went as far as saying that Williams was the hardest hitter in the league.

Some idiot in a Dawkins jersey was talking smack and I said "Dawkins is a cheap shot artist." He was like, "Who's jersey is that(the one I was wearing)...Deion Sanders!?" I said, "No idiot, its Sean Taylor!" He was like, "Who the **** is Sean Taylor!?" with completely blank look on his face...

];5547306']I've heard fan's say' date=' "Colt Brennan is better than Campbell." That was pretty dumb.

Also heard a Cowboys fan who genuinely thought that Roy Williams was better than Taylor at any point of their careers. He even went as far as saying that Williams was the hardest hitter in the league.[/quote']

I got into that same Williams vs. Taylor debate last week. He said that Taylor didn't tackle good, and that all he did was fling his body at the opposition. Now, even if that was true, I'd rather have somebody fling their body, and actually make a "legal" tackle, than to have a player who is always out of position and horse-collars.

I've also heard that Roy Williams won't get burnt this year, because he lost weight. :rotflmao: I guess they'll say now, that he didn't lose enough.

Some idiot in a Dawkins jersey was talking smack and I said "Dawkins is a cheap shot artist." He was like, "Who's jersey is that(the one I was wearing)...Deion Sanders!?" I said, "No idiot, its Sean Taylor!" He was like, "Who the **** is Sean Taylor!?" with completely blank look on his face...

Now I see exactly why you said what you said, in the other thread. LOL.

"Is it time to wear bags over our heads at the next game?"

:headslap:

That was really sad, I couldn't believe that when I saw it.

"Time to jump ship? Who else is thinking about following the Ravens. I'm interested to see how Flacco does this year"

<headslap>

Jump ship after one game lol. Then to jump ship to the Ravens :doh:.

];5547306']I've heard fan's say' date=' "Colt Brennan is better than Campbell." That was pretty dumb.

Also heard a Cowboys fan who genuinely thought that Roy Williams was better than Taylor at any point of their careers. He even went as far as saying that Williams was the hardest hitter in the league.[/quote']

Roy Williams = the most overrated player in the NFL

And I'm not just saying that b/c he's a Cowboy, I give respect where it's due on that team but not to his overrated ass

I'll nominate the drunk dumbass Skins fan in my section during the N.O. game last weekend, who decided to stand and do a "Let's go Katrina" chant as some means of trash talk. There's a line, and there's going way past a line.

I hope his sunburn (and he was working on a good one) stings extra this week.

I'll nominate the drunk dumbass Skins fan in my section during the N.O. game last weekend, who decided to stand and do a "Let's go Katrina" chant as some means of trash talk. There's a line, and there's going way past a line.

Wow, how can you allow yourself to get that drunk? I'm glad they lost, but that chant is ridiculous.

Archived