Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"BATTLE OF THE "A" BANDS"POLL!(This POLL is closed and votes will be added on)

michael_33

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

BATTLE OF THE BANDS

UNLIKE THE OTHER "A" BAND POLL,THIS ONE IS 1 VOTE ONLY!!(the other is unlimited on who you like)All Votes will be counted and tallied when both POLLS close!

Do you think you know who the greatest band of all-time is?Then make your 1 vote count! :cheers: (Self reminder:PokerPacker,SC_RedskinsFan,GoSkins561,EersSkins05,CounterTrey75,Computer and Blackest eyes... links don't work)

I'm going to make some serious modifications and some tweaking to all this and the voting system...! :cheers:

I have a good idea! :) Don't worry....We will have a fair voting system before this becomes FINAL...I promise! :cheers:

I will have DETAILS on the original "BATTLE of the BANDS" Thread..OK!(Very soon)

ROUND 1

-------------

1)Arlo Guthrie VS America

2)A Tribe Called Quest VS Alan Parsons Project

3)Art Of Noise VS Arrested Development

4)Alkaline Trio VS Audioslave

5)Avenged Sevenfold VS Alanis Morisette

6)Anthrax&Public Enemy VS Arcade Fire

7)April Wine VS Avantasia

8)Alison Krauss&Union Station VS Alice Cooper

9)Arch Enemy VS Aerosmith

10)Air Supply VS Al Green

11)Allman Brothers VS Another Bad Creation

12)Alice in Chains VS AC/DC

13)Atreyu VS Atomic Raygun Attack

This "Battle of the Bands" Tournament is open to all Extreme users!(We will move to "B" when we find a winner here...)

If we can't get at least 12 (NON-Band users) to vote for this thread,then Epic failure will be absolutely right...

I'd like to see anywhere from 25 to 50 minimum...(But it isn't looking too good..)

I really believed this idea would have been a success... :doh:

If we can't get at least 12 (NON-Band users) to vote for this thread,then Epic failure will be absolutely right...

I'd like to see anywhere from 25 to 50 minimum...(But it isn't looking too good..)

I really believed this idea would have been a success... :doh:

I don't think people like the idea of only picking one band when its supposed to be 13 individual heads-up matches.

I do agree with you guy and probably should have marked "UNLIMITED" votes...

But I was afraid they weren't going to look at it as a competition,without reading the MAIN thread and the rules and just vote for everyone or the same 2 bands competing against each other...

But maybe that would be better than limiting everyone to just one vote...I don't know?

At least most of us would have known what's going on and voted who we liked the most...My screw up guys...

I'm still ticked we can't edit POLLS!!(I could fix it right now,if we could)

I do agree with you guy and probably should have marked "UNLIMITED" votes...

But I was afraid they weren't going to look at it as a competition,without reading the MAIN thread and the rules and just vote for everyone or the same 2 bands competing against each other...

But maybe that would be better than limiting everyone to just one vote...I don't know?

At least most of us would have known what's going on and voted who we liked the most...My screw up guys...

I'm still ticked we can't edit POLLS!!(I could fix it right now,if we could)

we can just kill this thread as a sacrifice to the internet gods. from there, you can do an unlimited vote option, or you can do a thread per match-up. either way, i need my link fixed.

we can just kill this thread as a sacrifice to the internet gods. from there, you can do an unlimited vote option, or you can do a thread per match-up. either way, i need my link fixed.

hey..don't worry poker packer...I got your back!

But try to find a video or a better working link next time ok...? ;)

What I'll do is advance you cause of the disadvantage and eliminate APRIL Wine since it's a COM BAND anyways OK?

Yea...April Wine was the only NON-user band of the 26...So you will replace them...Is that ok?

Archived