Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rumor. Is Sean's fiance pregnant with his child?

playboy1972

Don't mean to sound like a gossiper but I was reading some comments on ESPN by someone talking about Sean Taylor's death and they sent out some condolences to his 1 year old daughter and unborn child. I was just wondering if anyone knew of this. That would make things even more terrible.

This guy?

<LI class=conversation-row-even id=conversation-1872165521-63>yoydidineedcappuchino.png

yoydidineedcappuchino (2 days ago)

I'm a cowboys fan. I only point that out to show you how small football is. And from everything I'm reading about Mr. Taylor... football may be how we got to know him, but it was small to him too. Raising a child is so much bigger than being a football player and it appears that he got it. I pray that his daughter and unborn child grow up to know just how much "daddy" loves them... THAT'S the message black men need to continue to share with our children. Maybe THAT will help end the reckless abandon with which we treat our lives and the lives of others. I won't speculate on the reasons why someone would commit this crime. Doesn't matter. Won't bring ST back. RIP #21 from a very respectful and humbled Cowboys fan....

Well, it's coming from a DC fan, so I'd take it w/ a grain of salt.

Archived