Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

question about getting to the stadium

bnb913

hey guys, tomorrow will be my first redskins game.. i can either take the orange line, the shuttle bus.. OR take the blue line metro and walk to the stadium.. now the orange line i heard the wait to get on the shuttle bus is about an hour, is that true? would it be easier to take the blue line and walk to the stadium? it's only a 15 min walk right? pleaseeee helpppp!!!

i have only been to one game and i took the blue line in. i couldnt beleive how easy it was getting in and out. i am used to taking the subway to fenway park which is a pain in the ass in and even more dificult getting out which is why with 90000 people i figured it would be a nightmare. it Wasnt, we were the only people on the train coming in and after stopping at a resteraunt in the mall on the way out we were basically alone leaving. the walk may be 10 or 15 minutes but it doesnt seem it and i highly recomend this way of getting to the game.

and yes i do realize that this close to game time you are probably long gone and this advice wont do much good for this game but maybe the next one you go to.

Archived