Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Laron Landry Highlight reel

Skinz#28Rules

This is an awesome video that I found a couple of days ago and I was suprised that noone had posted it yet. I can not wait to see Laron on the field. It seems like once he has you in his grasp, you're history. A big hitter and great at tackling, just what we need. Hopefully he will live up to the hype and be as good as you see in the video.

An excellent video of our top draft pick....Enjoy Everone!!!!

HTTR!!!

:point2sky

This is an awesome video that I found a couple of days ago and I was suprised that noone had posted it yet.

Care to guess how many times it was posted around & on draft day?

I spent 15 minutes using the search function TK, and did not see this particular video. There were other ones that I found but not this one. Sorry I had to piss in your cornflakes so early in the morning!

TK I'm sorry I had to be such a smart***, but I just found out some bad news and am ticked off right now. I just took it the wrond way when I read your response.

Anyway this video was posting on youtube only 2 weeks ago, so it wouldn't have been around on draft day.

I'm just getting pumped for the season as I think it is much more promising than last years was, and this video got me hyped up. I just thought I would share it with you guys.

HTTR!!!!

Hate to be the smartass here but, fix the search feature of the board. While I doubt it will "Fix" the problem, it sure would be a step in the right direction.

:2cents:

Ah, stop bashing the guy. He's excited about the prospect of that kid doing that in a burgundy jersey. I know I am ELATED!:adoration

It was only added to youtube on May 5th, so I dont think it was posted on draft day. Definitely similar ones, but there were a few new clips.

I dont recognize the video, and it was well done. Thanks for the link.

That was different. Hits and interceptions that I have never seen before. Plus combine footage. Well done. :applause:

Yea, this really is a new video. I've never seen it, and I'm damn glad it was posted. (although this really does belong in the Skins flicks board :( )

Nice video. I haven't seen this exact one yet either.

And if I hadn't seen this one, I wouldn't have seen the incredible 2007 Draft Review of our selection of LL by those two dudes on the white couch. Uh-mazing!

"I ain't sayin' they bad receivers, but they ain't no ****in' fools neither!"

- that's what the two guys on the couch had to say about Terry Glenn and Terrell Owens going across the middle against "The Killing Fields" (Laron Landry and Sean Taylor)

peace -

nomad

I still haven't seen anything in him, that suggests, from all the pre-draft hype, that he was the next Sean Taylor coming out of College. Taylor did it all, This guy, not so much in the coverage department.

Archived