Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Merged x115 Adventures Of The Fashion Police Weekly aka THE Uniform Thread

RSkinsFan

Since the 2006 season is about to start, I'd like to propose a uniform change for next season.

Let's get rid of the 'white' uniform, and bring back the Burgandy & Gold.

Here are my proposals:

Home Games: Burgandy tops, with Gold Numbers/Names, Gold Pants with Burgandy stripes on each side of the pants seam. Helmet: Gold Helmet with Burgandy "R" surrounded by Burgandy circle of feathers, with Burgandy stripe down center of helmet - i.e.; "Lombardi Helmet."

Away Games: Gold Tops, with Burgandy Numbers/Names, Burgandy pants with Gold stripes on each side of pants seam. Helmet: Burgandy Helmet with Gold "R" surrounded by Gold circle of feathers, with Burgandy stripe down center of helmet.

Comments???

• Like 1

Why don't we just go with what we wore during the 70th anniversary season? Those were tight!

those remind me and the younger generation of the ole ball coach. :doh:

i like the white, as someone previous said, these uniforms represents gibbs 2

Too retro for me. I did not like the older uni's style compared to the newer ones. I like the all whites and I love the idea and the few photoshopped images of the all burganies. All burgandies with a gold helmet. The indian insignia on one side and the 70 anniversary spear/arrow on the other. That would be tight!

I happen to like the all white uniforms how soon we forget that it was the all white that got the ball rolling for us during that stretch we needed to get in to the playoffs :D . Yes, I guess I'm kind of superstitious too do not mess up a good thing:laugh: .

those remind me and the younger generation of the ole ball coach. :doh:

I hear you, but that spear on the helmet was cool, I'm telling you! Besides, this is the NEW generation. A generation where we have competency on the sidelines AND the front office. Give it try!

• Like 1

Since the 2006 season is about to start, I'd like to propose a uniform change for next season.

Let's get rid of the 'white' uniform, and bring back the Burgandy & Gold.

Here are my proposals:

Home Games: Burgandy tops, with Gold Numbers/Names, Gold Pants with Burgandy stripes on each side of the pants seam. Helmet: Gold Helmet with Burgandy "R" surrounded by Burgandy circle of feathers, with Burgandy stripe down center of helmet - i.e.; "Lombardi Helmet."

Away Games: Gold Tops, with Burgandy Numbers/Names, Burgandy pants with Gold stripes on each side of pants seam. Helmet: Burgandy Helmet with Gold "R" surrounded by Gold circle of feathers, with Burgandy stripe down center of helmet.

Comments???

thanks for your proposal. i'm sure the redskins FO will get on it right away.

I'd like to see them wear the 'ole Gold helmets with the "R" and feathers logo for one game maybe. Or the burgundy with the vertical feather on the back. But call me crazy, I think Gibbs is a little too preoccupied with other stuff to worry about playing dress-up.