Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What skins jerseys are in your closet as of now?

LiveStrongSkins

Just interested in seeing who has what on here. As of right now I have a burgundy Portis, a black and white Taylor, and the pro bowl Moss jersey. I think this is going to be the first year I get a jersey customized. I'm going to get a white jersey #7 with my last name on it.... what about you guys?

Theismann Home

Williams Away

Taylor Away

Bailey Home*(but I have the lettering to change it to Springs)

Portis Home

Portis Black and White

Cooley Home

Riggins Home

Davis Away*

Arrington Away*

Arrington Pro-Bowl*

Moss Away

Still looking for Monk, Green, Grimm, Jacoby, Manley or Mann that are good quality.

I have Portis white and burgundy, Arrington white, Smoot burgundy, Bailey white and burgundy. As you can see, I only have 2 jerseys that are useful. Well, I take that back. The non-Portis jerseys can be worn when I'm just around the house washing my car or mowing the lawn or any other kind of dirty work.

An oldie but a goodie (thread pops-up every now and then).

Ok here it goes:

1. Stephen Davis burgundy jersey (replica)

2. D. Green white jersey (replica)

3. D. Green burgundy jersey (replica)

4. Champ Bailey burgundy jersey (replica)

5. S. Taylor white jersey #36 (replica)

6. Arrington throwback jersey (replica)

7. Arrington throwback jersey (authentic)

8. D. Williams M&N burgundy jersey (authentic)

9. Santana Moss white jersey (authentic)

10. white jersey w/my last name #72 (replica- shoddy job by NFL Shop BTW)

11* red jersey (for my wife) riggins (replica- another shoddy job by NFL Shop)

Would love to get Portis, Washington, Cooley and Dexter Manley jerseys--but probably won't this year (as you can tell I have enough jerseys already)

Also, Custom replicas from NFL Shop sucks....my jersey has 2 different types of red on the #'s/sleeves and my wife's #44 on the jersey is peeling off. Plus, you can't return them.

Just interested in seeing who has what on here. As of right now I have a burgundy Portis, a black and white Taylor, and the pro bowl Moss jersey. I think this is going to be the first year I get a jersey customized. I'm going to get a white jersey #7 with my last name on it.... what about you guys?
You sound like a "very young person" who's trying to "profile and boast", I have a Doug Williams jersey, #17 a player who won a "Super Bowl" for the Skins. Do you know him? or do you have any appreciation for him and others during his tenure?,. probably not, I think that you will continue to "prance around" in your jersies, profile and that you will continue being in a "fog".

The caps, jersies, memorabelia and other items I have in my possession are testaments to "my team" and their accomplishments, not one of "styling".

Art Monk - Burgundy Authentic

Ervins - Mitchell and Ness throwback

Taylor #36 - 70th anniversary throwback

Sanders #21 - Burgundy

Johnson #14 - Burgundy

Rypien White Authentic

Portis Burgundy

#61 Ben Coleman? - Team Issued pratice jersey

Art Monk - Burgundy Authentic

Ervins - Mitchell and Ness throwback

Taylor #36 - 70th anniversary throwback

Sanders #21 - Burgundy

Johnson #14 - Burgundy

Rypien White Authentic

Portis Burgundy

#61 Ben Coleman? - Team Issued pratice jersey

You are a "true" redskins fan, I WISH YOU HAD ONE OF DOUG WILLIAMS !!!!

Current

Portis Authentic

Moss Authentic

DG Authentic

Cooley Replica

Taylor Rooki Replica

Never wear again

Arrington throwback w/ 70th anniversary patch

Trotter throwback replica

Next Jersey

Moss Probowl Authentic

White and black (Not black and white) Washington Jersey

You sound like a "very young person" who's trying to "profile and boast", I have a Doug Williams jersey, #17 a player who won a "Super Bowl" for the Skins. Do you know him? or do you have any appreciation for him and others during his tenure?,. probably not, I think that you will continue to "prance around" in your jersies, profile and that you will continue being in a "fog".

The caps, jersies, memorabelia and other items I have in my possession are testaments to "my team" and their accomplishments, not one of "styling".

Wow! Who pissed in your cornflakes?

It looks like Livestrong is just having a little off-season fun with his ES family. Why don't you go back, read some of his posts, and you may very well find that the "very young person" and "profile and boast" remarks are unwarranted. If supporting your team and wearing their colors is "profiling" and "boasting"...then there are thousands of boasters & profilers on this site.

Here's my "Poser" list

Green

Portis (autographed)

Portis

Theisman (autographed)

Riggins

Arrington Pro-Bowl

Arrington (autorgraphed) :doh:

Marshall 70th Anniversary (o.k. it's an Armistead w/duct tape & Sharpie)

Springs 70th Anniversary (think, Bailey w/duct tape & Sharpie)

Taylor

Archived