Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Waiver Deadline delayed

ASUki

That did it. I can't take it anymore.

If they push this thing back again I'm driving to Upshaw's office myself!

J/K

But seiously. I'm fed up. I'm tired of being on pins and needles and quite frankly I don't care anymore.

Thanks to our loyal players. An a few cuts We'll be Ok.

I'm through with this till tommorow. The NFL is turning into the joke of all sports.

Not sure if this is already posted but the Waiver Deadline was pushed back to 11:30 p.m. per ESPN News...

I just wish they would get this over with...it's getting real old, REAL QUICK!!!

it's easy to find out....use the search key, and you'll know without asking if it was already posted

All this goes away with the right phone call or blackberry e-mail. I think both sides are pouring over all the options and making sure that if no deal is going to happen.... that they thought through the implications and look long-term towards future problems.

"Steady..... Steady boys.....don't shoot until you see the whites of their eyes.....Steady"

All this goes away with the right phone call or blackberry e-mail. I think both sides are pouring over all the options and making sure that if no deal is going to happen.... that they thought through the implications and look long-term towards future problems.

"Steady..... Steady boys.....don't shoot until you see the whites of their eyes.....Steady"

Exactly. Neither side really wants the alternative here. This comes across as alot of last minute grandstanding by both sides to squeeze whatever they can out of the other before an agreement is finally made.

Archived