Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Seattle/Skins Predictions?

mike42

Seattle or Redskins?

I hate to say it, I see Seattle winning this game. :( 28-17. Alexander will have a good game with a little bit over a 100 yards. Skins Burnell, Portis will be improved from last week, but won't be good enough.

What are your predictions?

The two NFC East teams that have gone into Seattle have given them there toughest games of the season. Dallas had them beat and so did the Giants. The difference between us and them is that now we close teams out. In classic Joe Gibbs fashion we get a 10 point lead in the fourth quarter and make them one dimensional.

Skins 31

Seattle 23

The two NFC East teams that have gone into Seattle have given them there toughest games of the season. Dallas had them beat and so did the Giants. The difference between us and them is that now we close teams out. In classic Joe Gibbs fashion we get a 10 point lead in the fourth quarter and make them one dimensional.

Skins 31

Seattle 23

Didnt SF give these guys problems?

Skins 28

Seagulls 17:point2sky

REDSKINS 10

SEAHAWKS 7

I'd love to see this wouldn't you :)

This would really get all those doubters and anti-Redskins sports media jokers something to digest. I'd love to see what kind of excuses they would come up with as to why Seattle lost. Of course it wouldn't be because the Redskin defense shut Seattle down, it would be because Seattle just didn't bring their

A-game right???:laugh:

Well Good Luck REDSKINS!!! GIVE THOSE BIRDS IN SEATTLE A TOUGH, HARD HITTING BATTLE!!!!!! :helmet:

Archived