Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

You just got to love Kim Jong-il

The Evil Genius

Good stuff!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20050802/od_nm/korea_memory_dc;_ylt=ArRpmD_kBJUbQzg9U.4E7x2s0NUE;_ylu=X3oDMTA3NW1oMDRpBHNlYwM3NTc-

Eleven holes-in-one in a single round... Tue Aug 2,10:59 AM ET

SEOUL (Reuters) - North Korea's Dear Leader Kim Jong-il never forgets a phone number, a cadre's career or a line of computer code.

According to an article posted Tuesday on a Web site run by North Korea, Kim wakes up early every day for intensive memory training where he sits down and commits to his keen mind items such as the phone numbers of workers in his Stalinist state.

"I remember all computer codes and telephones that workers are using now," Kim was quoted as saying on the Web Site "Uri-Min-jok-kiri" (www.uriminzokkiri.dprkorea.com), or "Among our People."

Kim surprised a group of North Korean officials attending a meeting in 2002 by recalling all their phone numbers "with lightning speed," the site said.

On a day Kim visited a cemetery, he looked around at the tombs and he remembered the achievements, characteristics, tastes and bereaved family members for hundreds of the dead by a quick glance at the names on tombstones, it said.

"All the attendants were surprised at his incredible memory," the site says.

North Korean propaganda is ripe with the amazing achievements of its Dear Leader. The highly controlled state also closely monitors its citizens to make sure they do not speak out against Kim or challenge his rule.

Kim pilots jet fighters, pens operas, produces movies and accomplished a feat unmatched in the annals of professional golf by shooting 11 holes-in-one on the first round he ever played.

The Web Site said Kim told all workers they should develop their ability to memorize. "The memory of a person gets better when a person uses their brain often," he was quoted as saying

And...the South Park duo of Parker and Wilson's take on Mr. Kim Jong-il :D

I'm So Ronery

I'm so ronery

So ronery

So ronery and sadry arone

There's no one

Just me onry

Sitting on my rittle throne

I work very hard and make up great prans

But nobody ristens, no one understands

Seems that no one takes me serirousry

And so I'm ronery

A little ronery

Poor rittre me

There's nobody

I can rerate to

Feer rike a bird in a cage

It's kinda sihry

But not rearry

Because it's fihring my body with rage

I work rearry hard to stay nice and fit

But none of the women seem to give a ****

When I rure the world maybe they'rr notice me

But untir then I'rr just be ronery

Rittre ronery, poor rittre me

I'm so ronery

I'm so ronery

Originally posted by T.E.G.

And...the South Park duo of Parker and Wilson's take on Mr. Kim Jong-il :D

I'm So Ronery

I'm so ronery

So ronery

So ronery and sadry arone

There's no one

Just me onry

Sitting on my rittle throne

I work very hard and make up great prans

But nobody ristens, no one understands

Seems that no one takes me serirousry

And so I'm ronery

A little ronery

Poor rittre me

There's nobody

I can rerate to

Feer rike a bird in a cage

It's kinda sihry

But not rearry

Because it's fihring my body with rage

I work rearry hard to stay nice and fit

But none of the women seem to give a ****

When I rure the world maybe they'rr notice me

But untir then I'rr just be ronery

Rittre ronery, poor rittre me

I'm so ronery

I'm so ronery

Is that from Team America? The Mrs and I are going to order it this week from OnDemand (uncut version).

The problem with Kim-Jong-Il, at least for me, is that he has a over powering nerd aura that makes it had for me to stay focused wanting him dead. I can't decide if he should just be shot or stuffed in a trash by a football player and rolled down the seniorhall steps first.

Originally posted by Destino

The problem with Kim-Jong-Il, at least for me, is that he has a over powering nerd aura that makes it had for me to stay focused wanting him dead. I can't decide if he should just be shot or stuffed in a trash by a football player and rolled down the seniorhall steps first.

Shot, no doubt about it. When his father died we went on Bravo Alert (I think it was Bravo) because he had bragged that within 5 days he would bury his father in the South (Korea). As I recall it was extremely wet over there and not very compatible for tank operations.

There's also a report that he landed a jet on an aircraft carrier, on his first attempt, in an aircraft he'd never sat in before, after not doing any flying at all for over a decade.

That was always the hardest part of the Top Gun game for the NES. Landing on the stupid arcraft carrier was a matter of luck.

Looks like Kim's a Power Player, though.

Is it me, or does anyone else think Kim Ill is the new millenium's version of Mumar Khadaffy.

Remember the daffy ducks pictures? Where is he now. . . rejoining the world community after bombing a 747. He's also turning the Lybia into the new hot spot for Europe to invest in. All because he's sitting on a bunch of fresh water.

Not to mention that by keeping Lybia at bay, you hold off any access to the resource if you ever need it as a country.

Archived