Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Can we handle another Pepper Spray thread?

Westbrook36

Torture techniques! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

My step-father used to manage the Ruth's Chris' in DC. One day these group of protestors set up shop outside the restaurant to deter customers. They had Cow outfits, signs, and even a coffin with the picture of a cow on it. It was in the middle of June, balls hot, around 1pm. The Punchline? That Ruth's Chris' doesn't serve lunch!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh:

They protested for about an hour until my step-dad went outside to tell them that their were no customers comin for at least another 3 hours. They didn't last much longer. (He even brought them some water cause they were so hot. What a great guy)

Man....I didn't know they applied Mace with q-tips!! They were shoving them into their eyeballs! That's gotta be brutality! And I hope they used a different q-tip for each girl, because that's definitely a health-hazard. And it was definitely f*cked up when they sprayed the mace right into her eyeball. What a$$ clowns.

They might as well whip out the billy-clubs and just beat the crap out of them!

There has to be another way of doing that; that just seems so messed up. Spraying somebody point blank like that? I mean, mace is effective from up to a foot or two away, right? Its totally uneccesary to get all up in her face like that. Jackasses.

Can someone please explain to me all the details? I click on the link and windows media keep giving me an error so I can't watch it.

EDIT: Never mind I got it to work.

I think the cops were weak. Needing pepper spray just to get 4 women to leave? But they did warn them so I guess it's ok by law. But it's still weak. Something else could have been done.

Originally posted by a_good_brotha

Can someone please explain to me all the details? I click on the link and windows media keep giving me an error so I can't watch it.

These 4 girls go into the offices of a lumber company that is cutting down redwoods with a tree stump and metal sleeves. They lock themselves to the tree stump and scatter wood chips everywhere.

The company calls the police, which arrive promptly. They warn the girls they are going to mace them if they don't leave, and they don't leave.

First, they pour some mace in a cup, then rub it all over the girls eyelids (actually lifting one girls eyelid and rubbing it on her eyeball). This gets all but one of them to give up the protest.

The fourth girl then gets the spray directly into her eyeball. Not a few inches away, like a millimeter away from her eyeball. Crazy.

Originally posted by Sarge

Eff those cops man! Those tree huggers have rights! This is AMERICA by God, you can sit anywhere you damn well wanna sit. Effing pigs:rolleyes:

I don't think anyone is saying eff the pigs; I for one respect the police and know they have a job to do. I just think there is a better way of doing it than the way they handled it.

Originally posted by jrockster77

I don't think anyone is saying eff the pigs; I for one respect the police and know they have a job to do. I just think there is a better way of doing it than the way they handled it.

Firehose? Air hammer?

Originally posted by dreamingwolf

finally worked for me, and I agree with jrock there was a better way they should have just shot them in the head. That way they wouldnt have suffered at all.

:laugh: :rotflmao:

Or maybe just pepper spray or mace from a reasonable distance away. No need to get all in her eyeball like that! I'm no expert, but aren't those things effective from a couple feet away?

from what I hear the first application they used was the most humane way, cause if you inhale mace(which a spray will definately occur cause it lingers) you will snot yourself for many many minutes. I might add an upleasant painfull snotting. Putting it straight in the eye cuts down on that, to us laymen it looks brutal. Unless Ive got bad information they did it the nicest way they could, Ive been told if it gets in your mouth or nose its way worse than the eye.

I found a key-chain pepper spray that says it has a range up to 15ft!!!

Key Chain Pepper Spray

½ oz

New Police-Strength Formula Pepper Spray

Auto-Home-Travel-Personal

Powerful Personal Protection

Recommended by Police

Highly effective*Stops attacks

Lightweight, so it goes anywhere

Up to 15 foot range

Made in the USA

If you have that kind of range, I can see no reasoning for spraying that close up to her eyeball.

Originally posted by dreamingwolf

as I said, from what Ive heard its more humane to admister it like that. The range feature isnt to be nice, its to give you an edge on a hostile. Thats what Ive been told.

Hmmm...I definitely don't know one way or the other, but it definitely looks inhumane!

Hmmm...I definitely don't know one way or the other, but it definitely looks inhumane!

here check this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pepper_spray

========================

Effects

Pepper spray is an irritant, causing severe pain when in contact with skin. It also acts as an inflammatory agent, causing inflammation in the mucous membranes of the eyes, nose, throat, and lungs. Temporary blindness occurs on contact with eyes along with intense burning causing them to swell shut. Loss of balance and muscle coordination may occur along with severe skin irritation, difficulty breathing, and gagging. The length of the effects depend on the strength of the spray but the average full effect lasts around thirty to forty-five minutes with the mitigated effects lasting for hours.

[edit]

Deactivation

Pepper spray could be washed away from the skin by means of alcohol, milk, or sweet water. Pure water, especially warm, will worsen the effects.

========================

so you see, if you spray it your gonna get eyes, mouth, nose and lungs. Putting it straight into the eyes you reduce the chance of effecting the other areas. You can flush the eyes, you can even flush the nose and mouth but you aint gonna flush the lungs.

so in my opinion it was more humane to go for the eyes.

Archived