Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Something bad happened to my grandmom today...

halter91

She was at the Acme, picking up a few small things and some phucker came up behind her and snatcher her purse. She called out to call the cops and some good samaritain went after the kid. He caught him and then the little **** sprayed him. They did catch the kid and he's goig to jail. 2 weeks and he'll be in court. And he won't make bail either, because he has 3 felonys. Assult, robbery and Agravated assult. I can't wait to see this phucker in court. He's a dead man walking. I'm looking forward to him getting out.

Sad part is, he'll spend a few years in jail and then he'll be back on our streets robbing people again. Unless, he gets a little taste of his own medicine. :mad: :mad:

I'm glad that they caught the little bast@rd. It is so messed up that he will be back out again after awhile, when you consider he already has three felonies on his record. When are people going to realize that there is a large percentage of criminals that will NEVER fit into a civilized society because they CANNOT be rehabilitated. It really makes me sick. :puke: Anyway, I hope your Grams is ok!!!

Originally posted by halter91

She was at the Acme, picking up a few small things and some phucker came up behind her and snatcher her purse. She called out to call the cops and some good samaritain went after the kid. He caught him and then the little **** sprayed him. They did catch the kid and he's goig to jail. 2 weeks and he'll be in court. And he won't make bail either, because he has 3 felonys. Assult, robbery and Agravated assult.

Man that is f-ed up! People can't even go grocery shopping! :mad: I hope your Grandmom is OK.

I can't wait to see this phucker in court. He's a dead man walking. I'm looking forward to him getting out.

Sad part is, he'll spend a few years in jail and then he'll be back on our streets robbing people again. Unless, he gets a little taste of his own medicine. :mad: :mad:

I met Halter last night....I KNOW he is the man to take care of the job....he is a BIG dude!...this guy better hope he stays in jail...;)

Working in the backend of law enforcement (records department)... I see a lot of occurrences involving minors.

Truly disheartening and disgusting to see young kids performing some of the horrible acts they do.

I blame the kids. I blame the parents. And I blame society.

And it doesn't make me feel any better about it.

Justice is slow. Justice often protects the wrong people. Justice isn't guaranteed. And even when justice is served.... somebody still had to get hurt (pre-emptively) and that pain isn't just going to go away.

It's unfortunate to have so many bad people in the world.

Originally posted by Bugs'

Sorry that this happened to your grandma....it's good to see that some people, like the one that helped your grandma, are still out there...I would like to think I would of done the same thing.

Bugs' I totally agree with you. Halter, I hope your Grandma is ok, and I am so glad that someone helped her. It's refreshing to hear of people helping versus trying to break out a video camera and capturing someone elses tragedy.

Grandmmom was not hurt, thank god or I would have lost it. It would have taken the whole police department, all 2 of them to keep me from ripping this dudes head off. I can't wait to see him at the court hearing. I'm going to put the fear of god in him. Thanks for all the kind words, I will pass on to granny.

Originally posted by Riggo-toni

Does PA have a 3 strikes law? If not, make something good of this - contact your gov't officials and push for it. Guys like this a-hole should be locked up - permanently.

Agreed. You only get so many chances at freedom. I don't see how people trust rehabilitation to work the 3rd or 4th time. Some people are just criminals.

Also, in my earlier post I forgot to wish your grandma well, so let me say now that I hope she came out of all this ok.

Archived