Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Super Bowl or USA World Cup Victory?!?!

Skinz4Life12

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Who even asks this question?

It's really not a fair question.

On one hand, a USA victory would be leagues more important for so many reasons.

On the other, I love the Redskins.

Selfishly, I want the Super Bowl. But the pragmatist inside me would rather have the USA win the World Cup.

Neither. I'd prefer a Ravens Superbowl victory or (distant second) a Capitals Stanley Cup victory.

If the USA won the World Cup, I wouldn't even enjoy watching it. In fact, I wouldn't even know about it until afterward because I don't bother to keep track of who is doing well.

Im just thinking about what I would be feeling.....

If the US wins the world cup it would be totally awesome, and im going to be rooting for them hard.......but I will probably forget about it a week later.

If the Redskins win the superbowl I dont know what I would do. I know I would cry........and I wouldnt forget it for the rest of my life.

Redskins superbowl all day.

Neither. I'd prefer a Ravens Superbowl victory or (distant second) a Capitals Stanley Cup victory.

getout.gif

If the USA won the World Cup, I wouldn't even enjoy watching it. In fact, I wouldn't even know about it until afterward because I don't bother to keep track of who is doing well.

getout.gif

Yes, the rare "double get out" has been posted. :laugh:

Yeah, some crazy soccer fans might say World Cup but on this board ... even in tailgate ... I doubt you'll get a lot of votes for the WC.

Heck it is unbelievable the WC got any votes. Well I guess the non-Redskins fans we have here would vote for a WC victory. My question, are any you who voted for WC actually a Skins fan?

Heck it is unbelievable the WC got any votes. Well I guess the non-Redskins fans we have here would vote for a WC victory. My question, are any you who voted for WC actually a Skins fan?

Insulting. :)

I love the Redskins and have cried after losses.

I just care more about the country than the Redskins or myself for that matter.

Archived