Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins/Steelers broadcast in Outerbanks, NC?

deepo11

i'm in kitty hawk now. the weather is awesome- i'll be back in germantown saturday night for the game.

btw- make sure you follow the signs to 664 nags head in hampton as opposed to what your navigation may tell you. cost me about 90 minutes on the way down.

You guys are awesome. I am going to Hatteras today as soon as I get out of work and it is a relief the game will be shown down there. I know I can find anything here on Extremeskins.

Only problem is getting my girl to stay in the hotel Sat night which will be our last night there. Easy to justify it if it is regular season but preseason might be tough.

And I dont think there are really any sports bars down there atleast that Ive seen.

THANKS for the post!

You guys are awesome. I am going to Hatteras today as soon as I get out of work and it is a relief the game will be shown down there. I know I can find anything here on Extremeskins.

Only problem is getting my girl to stay in the hotel Sat night which will be our last night there. Easy to justify it if it is regular season but preseason might be tough.

And I dont think there are really any sports bars down there atleast that Ive seen.

THANKS for the post!

mulligans in nags head is still a skins bar, i believe. they have skins stuff right over the door when you come in and all over the place inside. 'sunburn' is a sports bar with lots of TV's. and of course hooters has a bunch of TV's with sports on all of them. i checked it out today just to make sure for you.....

oh and barefoot bernies will have the game, too- cuz its a steelers bar.

!

I told mine- if you can handle me from July-Jan, then we are set for life:silly:

Then I had to remember the pre draft, draft, OTA's...its a year round obsession.

So it is on LIVE on NFL network Saturday? Or you guys talking about the replay the following days?

Yes- most definitely on NFLN at 7:30pm EST- LIVE. I had to make sure in advance since last time it took 45 min to find a stream online- and many of us out of towners freaked out when it was blacked out.

Archived