Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone know anything about Vinyl Cutters for making Signs??

CPortJGibbs89

Some people may know that I own a packaging shipping store located in Ashburn Va. I have posted on here before about it and someone on this site actually helped me pick the name. Well I am interested in purchasing a vinyl cutter to start making signs, banners, window decals etc.

My only problem is I dont know much about them and I have seen them anywhere form $300 to $1000. I found this one company www.signwarehouse.com and they want about $1000 for a 24" cutter and I have spoke to a person that works for that company and they have excellent customer service and seem like a very trusty worthy place to buy something you are not familiar with. Also all their machines come with 7 days a week live customer support so any questions you have they will walk you through. They also come with really good sign design software.

I have found a bunch on ebay which are alot cheaper than that but I just dont want to buy something that turns out to be a piece of crap. Does anyone have any experience with this or know someone who does. I really think this is a very inexpensive way to offer more services at my store and attract more customers. As everyone knows retail business is very slow right now. Anyone that can share some help I would greatly appreciate it. Also my store is called The Total Package and this is the website www.totalpackageashburn.com Thanks!

Get the good cuter with the support. It won't be your biggest investment. You are going to need a decent selection of vinyl colors, a couple rolls of banner material, some racks, transfer tape, a decent sized table to assemble signs and a dozen other things to make signs. Don't hold yourself back with a cheap cutter. :2cents:

Archived