Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Do we want this???

Bang

Sources said that Mike Shanahan of the Denver Broncos took a dump this morning.

Should we want the turds he left behind? Word is they were well formed and fairly solid. Maybe vet minimum with incentives?

Seems we ask about every POS that every team cuts, may as well be completely thorough.

OK, so I've had my fun. You may now delete the post.

~Bang

Sources said that Mike Shanahan of the Denver Broncos took a dump this morning.

Should we want the turds he left behind? Word is they were well formed and fairly solid. Maybe vet minimum with incentives?

Seems we ask about every POS that every team cuts, may as well be completely thorough.

OK, so I've had my fun. You may now delete the post.

~Bang

The real question is will it hold up the entire season?

Bang makes a good point, there doesnt need to be a thread about every minor free agent out there that has been cut by their previous team. i swear with the traffic on this board and the eagerness of people to be the first, second, third, fourth, etc person to post something, you should have to have a 2500 post minimum to even make a thread...

i heard there was a deal in the works to get em, danny boy is talking to drew rosenhaus right this moment about his denver broncos star and is planning to give denver our 1st, 2nd and next years 1st, 2nd, and 3rd for the whole pile. and giving him a contract extension right away. well worth it if you ask me.

Oh come on, Bang.

You don't want all of the players that get mentioned around here daily? My god. You need to realize we're not going to get looks at studs like Burl Toler, Maurice Mann and Danny Verdun-Wheeler all the time.

Ungrateful, you are.

Archived