Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

He who laughs last...

SkinzFoLife

Would you rather have NOT made an appearance at all in 4 years? Sure, we didn't win the big one, but you don't even get that chance if you don't make the postseason.

One and done is only good when you are a young, growing team. As evidenced by the Redskins salaries and age, they are not young and growing. We should all have higher standards instead of sitting around high-fiving each other because the team barely squeaks into the playoffs.

I really think our team will be great next year. We have all the pieces in place and regardless of who becomes the head coach, the team will have success.

I can't wait to rub it in everybodys ****ing face next year. The media can go to hell. Hail, I'm a homer!

Oh god, here we go again.......:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I really think our team will be great next year. We have all the pieces in place

All the pieces? Let´s have a look.

A young QB with potential but still to early to call.

An aging OLine but still above average. Let´s call them solid.

A good running combo but nothing that will struck fear in your opponent.

Wide Receivers. Moss had one career year up to now, ARE is best suited as 3rd. Please name the new numbero uno big physical Rec, we need.

TE - a real strength

DLine - Pass rush? :D

Linebackers - solid but gettin old and nobody knows about Rocky gettin completly healthy in time

DBs - Solid to good with Landry emerging as a star and hopefully Rogers coming back.

And that you call all the pieces in the place? You have to be a very very positive guy. ;)

and regardless of who becomes the head coach, the team will have success.

I can't wait to rub it in everybodys ****ing face next year. The media can go to hell. Hail, I'm a homer!

Your last 4 words came very close to reality. :D

Nice review. Portis is still a franchise RB. One of two main things that you need to win in this league. Verdict out on Campbell, but add a solid pass rusher, wr, and some depth (and of course some solution to the loss of Taylor) and it isn't too scary. To credit Gibbs, the talent is there to get to the next level quickly. WAY beyond what Spurrier left the 'skins with. One and done 2 out of 4 won't cut it going forward. Gotta have a good draft without giving away picks.

Teams that make the playoffs multiple times have a far better chance of winning in the postseason than the first timers. Just look at the Giants, they folded what 3 str8 years before this one? The Colts beside the year before were regularly booted out in their first game, at home. What about the Cowgirls, who the mediots absolutely ball hug on? First seed, at home, and get their arses beat. Why the f** everyone wanna disrespect the Skins?

By making the playoffs 2 out 3 years is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This team has paloff experience. They could very well be the next Giants cause they know what it takes to make the paloffs, and time is running out on them, kinda like Strahan and Madison and such.

One and done is only good when you are a young, growing team. As evidenced by the Redskins salaries and age, they are not young and growing. We should all have higher standards instead of sitting around high-fiving each other because the team barely squeaks into the playoffs.

Well said man. :applause: :applause: :applause: I'm so sick of the low expectations by our fans. I'm not happy with 2 in 4 years and not happy that we've never made it past the 2nd round. When Gibbs 1 was here, no matter win or lose, the expectation was a trip to the SB no matter who we were playing in the playoffs. The team, the owner, the coaches and the fans truly believed we'd win every playoff game (and we nearly did 16-5) no matter the opponent. Now everyone is doing backflips over 10-6 and 9-7, and 1 win in 3 games. I say Bull**** on that. If that's success, then I'd rather not make it.

Teams that make the playoffs multiple times have a far better chance of winning in the postseason than the first timers. Just look at the Giants, they folded what 3 str8 years before this one? The Colts beside the year before were regularly booted out in their first game, at home. What about the Cowgirls, who the mediots absolutely ball hug on? First seed, at home, and get their arses beat. Why the f** everyone wanna disrespect the Skins?

By making the playoffs 2 out 3 years is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This team has paloff experience. They could very well be the next Giants cause they know what it takes to make the paloffs, and time is running out on them, kinda like Strahan and Madison and such.

:doh: Just what I'm talking about. Sorry to bust on you man, but this just doesn't cut it in my books.

• 2 weeks later...
:doh: Just what I'm talking about. Sorry to bust on you man, but this just doesn't cut it in my books.

:doh: Sorry to bust on you too, but i bet you were laughing your ass off at Eli's performances the last 3 playoffs years, calling him a choker like his big brother Peyton. I know i was. But you know what, that team had to ENDURE 3 yrs. of misery before climbing the mountain.

You might have a point if say, the Skins made the playoffs, missed 4 yrs,. and then made it again, BUT, they did it 2 out of 3 years. When was the last time they did that? Do you remember? You will have to go back to the 80's my friend.

I believe the 2005 season gave this team the experience they needed to pull out another playoff season under harsh circumstances. The lessons learned this year may yet prove again to be invaluable to yet another playoff push, where we ALL should know that once you make the playoffs anything can happen.:cheers:

I really think our team will be great next year. We have all the pieces in place and regardless of who becomes the head coach, the team will have success.

Preach on brotha...

And don't sweat the media...

The media is the real enemy - not the government. A lot of "people" have it all wrong...

Archived