Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

just a question,dont get mad

KNGwithOUTaCrwN

what does sp uptight mean?

this is a good example of what he is talking about.

I have no idea why people here are so ready to jump all over people and play junior forum admin... but they do. They don't like your thread topic or a similar thread has been posted and they are on you like lions.

Can't speak for anyone else, but the head coach search is driving me to my wits' end.

The traffic's been up pretty high, and there have been a lot of new people joining lately, but really there's no excuse for cranking on someone. If you don't like someone's opinion or think they're being dumb, just don't say anything.

There'd be less posts for us all to go through.

I have no idea why people here are so ready to jump all over people and play junior forum admin... but they do. They don't like your thread topic or a similar thread has been posted and they are on you like lions.

yes thank you. why do they do that. omg,theres another thread with the same topic?!?!?! so what

Re-read your thread that got closed and ask yourself, did it contribute anything in any way to discussion on the Redskins? It's not that people get uptight it's just that, there's a LOT of people here and it gets so hard to find what we came here to find, good info and discussion on the Redskins, when people are posting threads like "should we trade Rock for Peyton?", "haha, I beat the cowboys in madden today, I rule", ect. The rules aren't very difficult to follow and they are there for a reason, to help make everyone's experience here more enjoyable and to not clutter the board with crap that contributes nothing to anyone.

Also, as I said in that thread, there is a separate forum dedicated to Madden, and there's a separate forum dedicated to all the other teams in the NFL. So obviously, a thread about Madden and the Patriots doesn't belong in the Stadium section which is solely to discuss Redskins' football. It just makes it so much easier to navigate the site and find what you're looking for if people put things in the right place and don't start a thread for every little thought they have, or don't check to see if that article is already posted, ect.

That and on the internets, because of the anonymity, people like to be tough guys. So screw you and your thread, buddy. ;)

I've had two job interviews today and got less than 5 hours sleep.

As I said, I wasn't actually trying to be an arse or funny this time.

:banhim: life is so unfair I get NNT's for posting a poll about donkeys and this guy gets to walk arround scott free.

I didn't read the post that got you NNT'd, but this person came in treading lightly, which probably is like asking for mercy from the court. It usually works.

yes thank you. why do they do that. omg,theres another thread with the same topic?!?!?! so what

The merges are sometimes understandable. Whenever something big breaks everyone and their mother starts a new thread about it. Most of those new threads aren't worth a damn anyways and it just gets annoying. That why people get antsy. You'll find this on almost any type of board you go to that's heavily populated.

Everyone on the internet is a tough guy.

Are you referring to the Tailgate in particular or the site in general?

He's referring to this absolutely brilliant thread he started which was closed down. Dreamingwolf, I think you may have a legit case here. :laugh:

http://extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=235082

But go easy on the little guy, guide him a bit, he's new. If he takes a "screw you guys" attitude after that then **** him, I'll join the tar and feather brigade. :laugh:

i have no idea what anonymity or nnt means.....

but what my point is, that im sure there are more than just me out there that finds it somewhat annoying and it ruins the experience for US....

if theres a topic already out there and i post it again, is it that hard to just not come to my thread and post instead of b*tching about it and telling me what to do? i find it really simple, if u dont like the topic,why click and read it? and get all mad about it??? just dont read it. can somebody explain that to me...?

if theres a topic already out there and i post it again, is it that hard to just not come to my thread and post instead of b*tching about it and telling me what to do?

Is it that hard to look around the forum and see if a topic has already been posted?

He's referring to this absolutely brilliant thread he started which was closed down. Dreamingwolf, I think you may have a legit case here. :laugh:

http://extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=235082

But go easy on the little guy, guide him a bit, he's new. If he takes a "screw you guys" attitude after that then **** him, I'll join the tar and feather brigade. :laugh:

and no, its not just bout the pats and madden thing,haha. and im not upset about it.iuts happened several times that people get mad for one stupid reason or another so im wondering why people get so pissed off. its jsut a forum

Is it that hard to look around the forum and see if a topic has already been posted?

yea cuz when i sue the search feature,lots of times there are a lotttt of topics that come up and im not gonna read all to see if they got the same stuff im talkin bout....so if u dont like mine,dont come to it,right?

Archived