Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Chargers are hypocrites

UVASKINSFAN

Anyone remember the Chargers being pissed about the way the Pats were classless taunting the Chargers in the playoffs after they beat them. Well the Chargers in the 4th if you arent watching the game are taunting Jay Cutler after a 4th down stop up 23-3 in the 4th Quarter waving bye bye and Rivers on the sideline yelling over to Cutler that he is a baby. I know this game is a home game for the Chargers and its a tiny bit different since the Pats when they did it were doing in at SD and the Chargers are doing it on there home field but to me the Chargers are hypocrites. God I hate a ****ing hypocrite I hope they get owned in the playoffs.

It's true. For all the talk about it, the Pats get heat because they're great. That's it. Imagine what would happen if we went 15-1 and Landry slammed someone down hard and yakked to them.

People would point to that. The difference is that I don't care if the pats do that or the Chargers do that.

I'd actually say that one QB yelling to another that he's a baby is pretty lame. Talk to a defensive player, jackass.

but Rivers is the one who yelled at his own crowd, anyway, so that tells you about him.

they blew em out liek 48-3 in denver they didnt disrespect them their

chargers were home they can do whatever they want

I agree its at there home turf but for players to be calling other players babies is kinda lame. Im shocked Rivers did that since he plays like a baby himself. Its called class and if the Chargers didnt like it last year they shouldnt be doing it to another team this year. Marty would of told Rivers to shut the **** up if he was still coach.

It's true. For all the talk about it, the Pats get heat because they're great. That's it. Imagine what would happen if we went 15-1 and Landry slammed someone down hard and yakked to them.

People would point to that. The difference is that I don't care if the pats do that or the Chargers do that.

I'd actually say that one QB yelling to another that he's a baby is pretty lame. Talk to a defensive player, jackass.

but Rivers is the one who yelled at his own crowd, anyway, so that tells you about him.

good post Nibbs, agreed.

As for Rivers... Bailey said it best. He yacks way too much for someone who hasn't done jack in the league.

Whatever happened to letting your play do the talking? Oh wait... I guess that explains why Cutler and Rivers had to shout. ;)

i thought the chargers were pissed (well, LT especially) about the pats doing merriman's lights out dance and stomping on the logo at midfield. that was what they were pissed about. not the normal type of taunting. it was throwing their own celebrations, from a hurt player i believe, back at them.

Who knows, maybe Cutler was talking some major trash before the game or did earlier this season? I would be surprised if it was unprovoked.

A year before the Pats celebrated on the Chargers' midfield after that missed FG, Chargers players were talking trash after they whooped NE at Foxboro.

Pt being that 2 wrongs don't make a right. Rivers SHOULD be the leader of this team, and his actions were very un-called for.:2cents:

i thought the chargers were pissed (well, LT especially) about the pats doing merriman's lights out dance and stomping on the logo at midfield. that was what they were pissed about. not the normal type of taunting. it was throwing their own celebrations, from a hurt player i believe, back at them.

Should have pulled a George Teague. :laugh:

I think the point here is that if the Chargers are going to complain about taunting, they shouldn't do it.

Archived