Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

From NFLFury & A Titans fan

NFLFury

I'd first like to offer my deepest sympathies to Sean's family. May God comfort and guide you through this horrible time.

Next, to his fans and friends:

Today you are joined by thousands of other football fans who are also grieving for a young man taken from this world way too soon. Today we are all Skins fans.

You will read a few knuckleheads that say bad things about Sean but most of us are grieving his loss just as you are today. When you go to the stadium, imagine a million other fans standing with you...we will be there in thought. It's going to be rough but come together as fans and support your team for they are also grieving. Rivalries seem so insignificant today but I'm willing to bet that Sean would want his fans to go right on being fans. I'll be pulling for a huge win for you guys....you all need and deserve it. Don't grieve too long, take his memory and do something positive with it. He had turned into a fine young man and I'm sure he'd want people to help other young people. Cheer his team on to victory and know that he's up there chatting with the others that went before him, probably jawing with Sweetness or something.

God Bless You All,

NDNDixie & NFLFury Family

To the mods: I sent an email to the webmaster address. My board has donated hosting and domain for two years for a memory site. It is yours to do with as you choose. If you did not get this email, PM me and I'll give you all the hosting details, CPanel info, etc.

NP, you're all in our hearts and prayers. Take solace in each other and the thousands that are standing with you in this horrible time. I'll leave you with these lyrics by Mercy Me in hopes that they bring some comfort:

It's been one of those days

When everything just feels so far away

Hope don't be a stranger

Won't you help me make it through today?

Then a voice comes calling out to me

You're never alone cause I am with you

And I will always be

I will hold you cause you belong to me

You're never alone cause I'll be with you

For all eternity

Archived