Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Private Message / PM storage capacity exceeded

Teller

Do you pick up pennies off the ground?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Do you pick up pennies off the ground?

Use this thread to tell your friends they're idiots and to clean out their PM boxes so you can ****ing answer them. :laugh:

I've made the thread title easily searchable for future use.

Major. Empty that ****, will ya??? :silly:

I swear that guy is either the most popular member on this board or he only deletes one PM at a time. His boxes is always full. :laugh:

i checked my email when i got home from the arm pit (cumberland, md) last night....i had 4 emails telling me that my pm inbox was full. each one was telling me that hog was trying to send me a message.

i delete a lot of pm's....but there are some that i keep. like the one when tk pm'ed me and rince to tell us that he was going to start the cage thread. and when buddy dude told me i had a man crush because i called him out for being extreme.

keeerist Major, you're bumping up against 200 PMs and have to keep sifting through them periodically to decide which ones to delete to even make room? Are you like those old ladies that save every newspaper, every piece of string or ribbon and have the lanes through the piles in their homes? :laugh:

Archived