Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Verizon FiOS TV

rumpshakers

This is a little off topic but I am NNT. I am moving in June into my first ever apartment. What is the best bundle package for the price? I have verizon and cox now though I can get cox high def everything with a high def dvr for one dollar less a month than verizons package.

I have now had 4 visits to my house to get it installed, now we do have the equipment but they still can not activate it. As long as they do not screw up your address and not have the ability to reach it from their routing office you should be ok. If not then like me you are in for a long fun journey :laugh:

We have Fios TV and internet and I think its overrated. Its nothing different than what Cox and Comcast offer. But as they cost nearly the same and the service is better imo, you should check it out.

We have had a couple of problem with them that were so absurd that we seriously considered dropping them. But they bent over backwards to satisfy us, so we ended up keeping Fios.

Do a search on it cause there have been a lot of threads with some great info :D

I have it, I like it. You can't beat the price. Going on three months now and no service interruptions, great picture quality and fast internet speeds. I highly recommend.

I think the Comcast HD signal depends on your area and how many other people are on the same box on the street as you. My Cox wasn't that good, my FiOS HD is much better and it doesn't flicker. Again, I think its different based on your neighborhoods set up

We have Fios TV and internet and I think its overrated. Its nothing different than what Cox and Comcast offer. But as they cost nearly the same and the service is better imo, you should check it out.

We have had a couple of problem with them that were so absurd that we seriously considered dropping them. But they bent over backwards to satisfy us, so we ended up keeping Fios.

I thought the FIOS cost was way better then Comcast?

Archived