Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dallas Tix Needed!

MazeBlueskins

ANYONE WITH DALLAS TIX, IN LL OR MIDDLE LEVEL, CLUB LEVEL, LET ME KNOW. IT IS MY B-DAY AND MY DAD (A LIFELONG FAN) WHO HAS NEVER SEEN A GAME WANTS TO GO! IF ANYONE CAN HELP LET ME KNOW!

:point2sky MAZE

This smacks of a Dallas fan trying to get a ticket for the game.

Hey sorry fellows live eat and breath skins since I came out the womb. I have been to 20-25 games five of them in RFK. My father unfortunately has been one of those types of why go to the game when I can watch it on t.v. Great b-day present for me is to take him to a game.

So unfortunately you all are chastising one of your own.

Skins fan 4ever!

Hey Man, I have 4 seats together club level suite, front row.

LOGE 326, ROW 1, SEATS 3,4,5,6

They are my personal season tickets, my seats are sweet and I can't go because of a baby obligation to my girls family. (yes, I'm pissed)

The price is $285.00 each if you take all 4 tix.

for pairs & singles it goes up to $315.00 each.

These seats cost me $375.00 face value... they are great! Also, my purple parking pass is for sale too for $65.00 with ticket or $90.00 alone.

Any football Dad would love these seats, mine does.

Let me know if your interested.

Ehren Frank

GOOOOO SKINS!!!!!!

OK. I had these sold but the guy had a business trip come up and can't take them. I REALLY don't want a puke fan to get them which may happen if i put them on ebay but I need to do something pretty quick on them. Like by tomorrow (Tues night)

My cost is about $500. best reasonable offer.

Sec 307, row 17. Over the Redskins tunnel, under canopy on the aisle. Great seats near Macanudos and Hooters.

Can't go because of prior committment. Best way to reach me is email

sbbartlett@comcast.net

Archived