Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Quick Question

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Alright, as you all may know, I am starting to record the skins game. Now what I would like to know is, would you rather me have the skins game in perfect quality, but probably a big size, or alright quality and a fairly small size.

What I mean by this is, I can record the games in almost perfect quality, but for about the first half, itll be close to 3-4 gigabytes.

But I could also record it in another format, which would be fairly good, wouldnt be as nice as the perfect quality, but I could almost get the first half to be a gig or so.

So just leave a vote for what you would like.

Thanks

LOL, well I actually figured out how to make it come in, and its only about 2 gigs for each half, which isnt to bad I must say for good quality. Im just trying to find a program I can use to join all the clips together, my windows movie maker is being a pain, keeps freezing up on me for some reason.

LOL, well I actually figured out how to make it come in, and its only about 2 gigs for each half, which isnt to bad I must say for good quality. Im just trying to find a program I can use to join all the clips together, my windows movie maker is being a pain, keeps freezing up on me for some reason.

hmmm...........circuit city sells them but I dunno where to find them....

maybe.....

www.freedownloads.com

www.download.com

Im downloading a video joiner right now, but it wont be done for a little while, not a lot of people seeding the torrent. So youll just have to watch them in order, 1-14, but when its done, ill make them all in to 2 files, One for first half, and one for the second half. Then ill reupload them.

Archived