Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Philly again the class of NFC East???

VAsBeachBoy

I know we won't know untill they play us and the Girls but man they look dominant against the Gints right now. Stallworth would have been a sick pick up for us guys and they got him for just a 4th rounder. Imagine how ridiculous the receiving corps of Moss Stallworth and El would be... A Madden players wet dream. Stallworth very well could have a season comparable to Moss's last year. SCARY! So what is everyones prediction for the Eagles now that you've seen some more of them against and NFC East opponent.

Redskins: 11-5 (5-1 NFC East)(still won't change my tune from beginning of season)

Eagles: 11-5 (4-2 NFC East)

Giants: 9-7 (3-3 NFC East)

Cowboys: 5-11 (0-6 NFC East)

it's down in the trenches that counts...for NFC East:

Defensive Lines

Iggles

Giants

Boys

Skins

Offensive Lines

Iggles

Skins

Gints

Boys

We can argue about the O lines. Bottom line is that we are at a disadantage with our D-line. Quite frankly, our O-line, especially at the tackles, can be iffy at times.

First off I totally agree with fansince62 about Philly being so good up front and that will contribute to a lot of their success. Every body think about how good they were when they were throwing the ball to JAMES THRASH AND TODDPINKSTON. Now they have some targets for Donovan and i now see the light they are really legit man. Props to Who Del man savor this victory...

As for poopy pants... You mean the G-men who won the division last year or the ones who almost beat the Colts who last year were 13-0 before sitting all their starters. Maybe the ones who had the second best rusher in the league last year. Oh no oh my you couldn't mean them right. Yeh the Eagles IMO are just that good.

it's down in the trenches that counts...for NFC East:

Defensive Lines

Iggles

Giants

Boys

Skins

Offensive Lines

Iggles

Skins

Gints

Boys

We can argue about the O lines. Bottom line is that we are at a disadantage with our D-line. Quite frankly, our O-line, especially at the tackles, can be iffy at times.

You coulnd't be more right. If the Eagles stay healthy they will own this division. The skins will have to outscore them and have a solid run game to have a chnce of beating them

The Eagles look good.

However, let's keep in mind that they played the Texans in the first game, who are horrible. Now they are playing the Giants, who we've said all off-season are overrated.

The only dependable guy on that Giants 'O' is Barber. Manning is shaky, and Buress and Shockey aren't what thier reputations make them out to be.

On 'D', we've been telling the Giant fans that the G-Men secondary isn't going to be what they think.

The Eagles have looked real good in these 2 games, no question, but it's still too early in the season to declare them the class of the NFC East.

I said it before the season began that the Eagles were the big threat in the NFC East. The Giants had an easy schedule last year - and people HATE to admit it but that means everything. Don't believe it? Look at the last two season for the Chargers. Easy year = playoffs. Same team harder schedule = no post season.

Giants are looking at the same scenerio this season. The Eagles on the other hand have an easier schedule and a healthy roster.

The Eagles look good.

However, let's keep in mind that they played the Texans in the first game, who are horrible. Now they are playing the Giants, who we've said all off-season are overrated.

The only dependable guy on that Giants 'O' is Barber. Manning is shaky, and Buress and Shockey aren't what thier reputations make them out to be.

On 'D', we've been telling the Giant fans that the G-Men secondary isn't going to be what they think.

The Eagles have looked real good in these 2 games, no question, but it's still too early in the season to declare them the class of the NFC East.

True. The Oline and Dline for the Eagles are very good and they have Mcnabb. I am not saying they are going to walk away with the division.

The Eagles looked very sharp early in this game, but in the fourth quarter they have shown the same problem that they've always had, they can't run the ball. They should have won this game easily with the start they had, but they let the Giants right back in it. I don't think their style of play can hold up in December in the NFC East. We'll see.

I know we won't know untill they play us and the Girls but man they look dominant against the Gints right now. Stallworth would have been a sick pick up for us guys and they got him for just a 4th rounder. Imagine how ridiculous the receiving corps of Moss Stallworth and El would be...

Gentlemen, please revise your predictions accordingly in light of new Overtime information. :laugh:

Archived