Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

September 11 = Ladell Betts coming out party

trez

Even if CP can't go, I see Betts beasting all over the Vikings D. He had a big game against them already, and with the new additions on O, they won't be able to stack the line. I predict 120 yards rushing and two TD's, one rushing and one receiving.

I hope we don't take the Vikings lightly, They are a very well coached team, I saw that the other night, I also think they are VERY deep at QB and the Koren Robinson issue will hurt them, however I still see him playing in week 1 and I hope we do win the opener however stranger things have happened.

I dont know about "Betts beasting all over the Vikings D" but I think he will be very productive. The story of the game i believe will be our dominant D.

Yup. I think we can still beat the Vikings without CP, and our defense will be the main reason, holding the Vikes under 10 points. Even if CP is able to play week 1, i'd rather rest him up... we've got a tough season and we'll need him healthy down the strech.

I hope that if Portis isn't 100% they can get production out of Betts & Company for that game. If not we will have to rely on the passing game, which right now is not pretty.

I dont think CP is gonna be 100% all year with this shoulder injury....

Even if CP can't go, I see Betts beasting all over the Vikings D. He had a big game against them already, and with the new additions on O, they won't be able to stack the line. I predict 120 yards rushing and two TD's, one rushing and one receiving.

PORTIS WILL PLAY!!!!:cheers: :cheers:

Quit saying otherwise!

I agree with you, I think that he has matured tremendously as a running back in the NFL and will do some major damage if needed to take over in case of injury. Portis is the backbone of this team, and helped us get into the playoffs literally by putting the responsibility on his back and running the ball into the endzone repeatedly last year. With that said, I think the players understand how important a run threat is, because without it we can't hit our recievers deep downfield. Hail to Ladell, this might be his breakout season if Clinton needs time to rehab his injuries, he needs to stop playing like a free safety out there! Damn he has some heart though!

Don't take the Vikings too lightly...we all remember what happened last year with the Raiders. :doh: I think everyone thought that was an easy win.

With that being said though, Betts definately has the capability to run all over that team and the Skins should win rather easily.

If he is going to announce that he is gay and having his "coming out" party, I wish he wouldn't do it on opening day.

Oh, and the Vikes front 7 isn't horrible. The middle 3 suck hard, but the front 4 are pretty good.

Oh, and only a crackhead thinks Betts is better than Portis. No offense.

I think Betts should start the first game and Portis should sit out until Week 2 if he's not close to 100%. I would rather have him for the cowboys away, than the vikings at home. Betts is more than capable of carrying the load! I've already grabbed him for my fantasy team.

Archived