Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I'm joining this mans church immediately

DButz65

I don't mean to generalize but Rev. Al Sharpton talks about how these preachers are getting "brand new". (Black ) Baptist churches have been known to have plenty of (in the closet) gay men who are active members/participants (the choir director, the piano player, etc.) but they all of a sudden have an issue now. He goes on to say that those same preachers are dealing with their own "issues".

Rev. Willie Wilson is a nut-job anyway. I heard these comments awhile back and I was floored. I certainly wouldn't attend his church. His son probably couldn't get a date because he was Rev. Willie Wilson's son and the apple doesn't fall far...

Not exactly the Sermon on the Mount. :doh: :laugh::laugh: Looks like Pastor Wilson's bible stops at Leviticus. :doh:

And he is not out of the mainstream ... he has worked with both Eleanor Holmes Norton and Anthony Williams. In 2000 Williams appointed Wilson to the Board of Trustees of the University of the District of Columbia, and the D.C. Council confirmed the appointment.

"My son couldn't get a date to the prom...he said all the girls at his school but two are lesbians....and those two are ugly!".

"You need a screw and a nut".

Priceless! :laugh:

...and people wonder why I don't attend church anymore... :rolleyes:

Why?

Is your "ass bleeding"? :silly::D

Archived