Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL.com: The offseason starts with the QB (Skins tidbit)

bubba9497

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/9230761

The offseason starts with the QB

click link for full article

In Washington, it's anyone's guess how long Mark Brunell keeps the starting job before he gives way to last year's first-round pick, Jason Campbell. Patrick Ramsey should be wearing another uniform by the summer, but why would Joe Gibbs start the Campbell era if he isn't going to remain as the Redskins head coach for a long period of time?

Pat read my column. :)

Oh ... the answer, Pat, is quite complicated, but do try to stay with me:

The reason Gibbs will start Campbell at some point is because, at that point, he will have determined that Campbell is best option for the team to win. See how nicely that works, regardless of how long he is actually doing the coaching?

The reason Gibbs will start Campbell at some point is because, at that point, he will have determined that Campbell is best option for the team to win. See how nicely that works, regardless of how long he is actually doing the coaching?

................hahahaha good one OM ,make sense to me

You sir are ahead of your time. By far the wisest man I know of. :D

Archived