Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CB.Will Allen will not return to NY

skinfan09

You know what, when I read this title I was like "will allen hahaha no way," but, now that I think about it, maybe we should. Any D coordinator that puts a corner 1on1 against santana all day long must be an idiot. Allen was a first round pick and clearly has some level of talent, maybe under GW he could find a rebirth. I'm not satisfied with our CB depth at the moment, he might be a steal if we can get him cheap.

You know what, when I read this title I was like "will allen hahaha no way," but, now that I think about it, maybe we should. Any D coordinator that puts a corner 1on1 against santana all day long must be an idiot. Allen was a first round pick and clearly has some level of talent, maybe under GW he could find a rebirth. I'm not satisfied with our CB depth at the moment, he might be a steal if we can get him cheap.

he would be light years better than walt harris... but he is looking for starters money and not 3rd corner money

What he said.

If you don't think Will Allen is better than Harris, you need to lay off the homer weed. Any corner in the league lined up one on one with Santana and a QB worth half a damn is going to get burned,especially on that day. When I watched that game I didn't come away with the feeling that Will Allen screwed up, I came away with the feeling that Santana was just flat out amazing in that game. Could have been Dayl Green in his prime, and he's getting toasted in that situation. So, yeah, I'm all for Will Allen if he doesn't break the bank.

Archived